This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Fabspeed's complete high performance exhaust and tuning solution for the Maserati Quattroporte includes Maxflo Performance Exhaust System (incl. Deluxe Quad Tips), Resonator Bypass X-Pipe, and a BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter.Features:
- Includes Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Polished Chrome Deluxe Quad Tips
- Resonator Bypass X-Pipe
- BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- Increases Power and Throttle Response
- Constructed from High Quality 14-16ga CNC Mandrel Bent T304 Stainless Steel
- Provides Maximum Performance and Durability
- Noticeable Improvement in Sports Car Sound and Throttle Response
- Direct Replacement for the OEM Exhaust System with No Cutting or Welding Required
- Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Maserati Quattroporte 2005-2012
- Fabspeed's 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Fabspeed manufactures the worlds highest quality MAXFLO T304 Stainless Steel exhaust systems, carbon fiber style high performance air intake systems and more for Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini cars. Fabspeed Motorsports has over 16,000 sq ft of fabrication, sales and warehouse space in their Philadelphia location and additionally over 200,000 sq ft of dedicated manufacturing space in the USA.