Fabtech 6in Basic Lift System Auto Ride Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD 07-08
With an all new platform for 2007 GM Fullsize SUV's and SUT's, Fabtech has developed multiple systems that provide everything from a stock like ride up to a mega dampening offroad suspension. Common to all 2007 GM systems is Fabtech's legendary one piece high arched lower crossmember design with an integrated differential skid plate for solid support of the front suspension. Special attention was given to the design of replacement extended length steering knuckles to keep the track width of the vehicle near stock while retaining turning radius for easy maneuverability in tight areas. All rear systems feature extended length tubular upper and lower link arms with an oversized Trac bar relocation bracket to properly place the axle under the vehicle with zero driveline vibration. Auto Ride and non Auto Ride specific rear coil springs maintain proper ride height on all models. The Basic System features the above mentioned components along with front strut assembly spacers and rear performance coil springs. This system provides a stock like ride and is compatible with all Auto Ride models.
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated Lower Control Arm Crossmembers includes Differential Skid Plate
- Offset Ductile Iron Front Steering knuckles retain stock like turning radius with minimal increase of track width
- No disassembly of factory strut assembly required for installation
- System compatible with factory Autoride models Rack and Pinion is retained in stock position
- Full lift height for proper clearance of 35/1250R17 tires
- Rear system includes Auto Ride model specific coil springs with upper and lower tubular link arms and trac bar relocation bracket
- FTS21040BK Component Box 1
- FTS21041BK Component Box 2
- FTS21042BK Coilover Spacer Kit
- FTS21051BK Auto Ride Rear Box Kit
- Utilizes stock rear shocks
-???Will not fit all wheel drive models
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us
for a quote.
Fabtechs development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech has received numerous awards for designs that continue to lead the market.
To ensure product quality, Fabtech builds all of its componentry in house. The manufacturing division is a world class lean environment dedicated to consistently producing quality parts in low or high volume production runs. Multiple laser cutters, robotic welders, forming equipment, machining centers and skilled welders provide flexibility and quality to its production.