Fabtech 6in Basic Lift System w/o Auto Ride GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 07-08
Fabtech has announced the release of their 6" Suspension systems for the new T900 plateform 2007 GM 1500 Pick Ups. Starting with their industry leading crossmember and spindle technology, Fabtech pushes the envelope with superior ride height to properly clear 35" tall tires. Extensive design work was given to the extended length steering knuckles to keep the track width near stock with superior turning radius for maneuverability in tight spots. Lower control arm crossmembers are strengthened with cross tubes backed up by tubular frame struts to distribute front suspension impact loads. The front differential is protected with a tightly formed 1/4" thick steel skid plate. Rear suspension lift is accomplished via a block and add a leaf system.With two systems available, the Basic system features all the above componentry with a front coilover spacer system utilizing the factory coilover assembly for a stock like ride. The Performance system also offers the same componentry but with an upgrade to the Dirt Logic 2.5 or Dirt Logic 4.0 Adjustable Coilover shock in place of the factory front coilover assembly. Rear shock options include Performance shocks or Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks. Both systems have been properly designed to work with the factory Stabilitrak??? safety functions without reprogramming of the vehicle???s computer.
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated Lower Control Arm Crossmembers includes Differential Skid Plate
- Offset Ductile Iron Steering knuckles retain stock like track width
- Includes crossmember cross tubes and impact struts to distribute front suspension impact loads through frame
- No disassembly of factory coilover assembly required for installation
- Systems compatible with factory Stabilitrak??? models
- Rack and Pinion is retained in stock position
- FTS21060BK Component Box 1
- FTS21061BK Component Box 2
- FTS21042BK Coilover Spacer Box
- FTS7333 Performance Rear Shocks
-???Does not fit models with factory Auto Ride
- Crew cab 5.3L and 6.0L only. Call for other apps.
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us
for a quote.
Fabtechs development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech has received numerous awards for designs that continue to lead the market.
To ensure product quality, Fabtech builds all of its componentry in house. The manufacturing division is a world class lean environment dedicated to consistently producing quality parts in low or high volume production runs. Multiple laser cutters, robotic welders, forming equipment, machining centers and skilled welders provide flexibility and quality to its production.