Fog light covers have only two jobs to do. They are
1. Protect your fog light from any debris that might be cause for scratches, sandblasting, cloudiness, and
2. To make your car more subtly stylish without drawing attention to yourself.
Most of the fog light covers Vivid Racing carries are already pre-cut for both sides of the vehicle, only making very minimal adjustments if need be.
There are also a plethora of colors to choose from:
• Clear if you want protection while retaining the stock look.
• Tint allows for good visibility at night with a subtle shade.
• Gunsmoke is a dark tint if you want your fog lights to be hidden, only showing up when you switch them on.
• Yellow makes you feel like a WRC contender.
• Blue gives of a blue-stained white light when lit by halogens.
• Amber is a warm color that is very effective when driving through fog.
• Green is if you want to be different. Or if you want your car to give off the same vibes as Hulk or Monster Jam trucks.
• Speaking of Monster Jam, Pink is perhaps the most adventurous color you can protect your fog lights with. And your path will be lit by a light reddish hue reminiscent of the Grave Digger.