The intricately-sculpted AL203 represents an exciting evolution in Forgeline wheel design and is engineered specifically for the high-performance modern supercar. The AL203 offers cutting-edge styling with a unique precision-machined forged 6061-T6 aluminum center featuring ten asymmetric Y-spokes grouped together in opposing pairs. These concave spokes connect far into the center, thanks to special engineering and machining deep into the edge of the mounting pad, and extend beyond the rim register to reach out over the step of the AL203's modular aluminum outer rim shell.
The Forgeline AL Series AL203 is a custom made-to-order three piece modular wheel comprised of a precision-machined forged 6061-T6 aluminum center, 6061-T6 aluminum rim shells, and a 1.5-3.0 inch wide stepped-lip outer. It is available in 19, 20, and 21-inch diameters and is uniquely engineered for modern exotic sport and luxury vehicle applications. And like any Forgeline wheel, the AL203 is fully customizable in fitment and finish.
- Custom Made-to-Order for Each Customer and Each Unique Vehicle Application
- Intricate Center Design is Precision-Machined from Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Ten Asymmetric Y-Spokes are Grouped Together in Opposing Pairs
- Special Engineering & Machining Deep Into the Mounting Pad Creates Additional Spoke Length
- Unique Full-Length Spokes Extend Beyond the Rim Register and Reach Over the Step of the Outer Rim Shell
- Available in 19, 20 and 21-inch Fitments
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service
This limited warranty covers Forgeline Motorsports wheels and related accessories manufactured or sold by Forgeline Motorsports. You are eligible for coverage under this warranty if you are the original purchaser of the wheel or accessory and the wheel or accessory has been used only on the vehicle for which it was specifically designed. Transfer of title of any Forgeline Motorsports wheel or accessory voids this warranty.
The terms of this limited warranty is three (3) years from the date of purchase. The obligation of Forgeline Motorsports under this warranty is to repair or replace, at its option, any Forgeline product, returned freight prepaid, which is determined by Forgeline Motorsports to have been defective in material or workmanship. Such repair or replacement will not include installation charges or incidental expenses.
For more information go to: