What Makes the Forgiato Nuvolo Special?
The Nuvolo aims to deliver high-end custom wheels for the most luxurious, most extravagant things on Earth with four wheels and a seat: like a Mercedes-Benz. To achieve this, Forgiato combined the latest technological advancements with premium materials. This means that they took an aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and made it one of the most beautiful pieces of metal ever placed under a wheel well.
Forgiato's story began in 2002 when they imported wheels from the Far East to the States. But there is something amiss with the quality of the wheels they were importing. So, they sold their wheel importing business and started their line of custom wheels. And out came pretty wheels like the Nuvolo.
- Eye-catching mesh design to spruce up the appearance of your vehicle
- Lightweight yet robust forged construction for unbeatable performance
- Guaranteed to improve manoeuvrability, braking, and acceleration
- Highly resistant to deformation and corrosion for long-lasting service
- Proudly built and finished in the USA
Why Switch to Vivid Racing as your Aftermarket Wheel Provider?
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheel or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business.
From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return, we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
At Vivid Racing, we love cars. Cars are our vice in life. We love the automotive community and love our customers who think like us.
Vivid Racing ensures that they meet the customer's expectations regarding quality, size, and strength.
The company always provides quality wheels for applications where you need speed and good looks, such as racing vehicles. They are also relatively resistant to corrosion.
As the names suggest, Forgiato wheels are, well, forged. Forging is an integral part of Forgiato's manufacturing process because large diameters tend to be massive. Forging the wheels saves you the weight your car might otherwise suffer using a casting method.
Advantages of Forged Wheels
- Better performance and handle due to the forging process
- The manufacturing process excludes the occurrence of cavities, porosity, and shrinkage
- Mechanically stronger wheels because of tight grain structure. It also ensures better wear resistance
This top-of-the-line Forgiato wheel is the perfect way to add panache to your vehicle and improve its performance. The Nuvolo combines exceptional durability with lightweight. They minimize unsprung weight for their size, allowing for better grip, braking and acceleration, and are durable enough to withstand high bending and shearing forces. Designed with utmost attention to style, these wheels are proven to give your vehicle a distinctive, luxurious feel.
Why Should I Install Aftermarket Wheels?
- Aftermarket wheels have been engineered to be lightweight, which is why these see the primary use in motorsports
- A lighter wheel reduces un-sprung weight, resulting in faster acceleration and significantly improved handling
- A bigger wheel allows space for much larger brake rotors and calipers—usually a must when a car is built to race
- A larger wheel is more attractive in design compared to boring stock wheels
The Forgiato Nuvolo is available in 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22-inch diameters and it is available in custom finishes.
We can help. Vivid Racing was voted #1 in customer service nationwide!
Buying from Vivid Racing is the best choice you can make. We back every part we sell with our guarantee of satisfaction. Hands-On Experience and Professionalism is what makes us the best.
Buy online or give one of our world-class sales professionals a call at 1-480-966-3040 If you don't see what you are looking for.