Fuel wheels, Off-Rroad wheels made by MHT Luxury Alloys deliver superb styling and excellent craftsmanship. Fuel Wheels has developed into the most sought after truck wheel brand on the market today, and they are continually adding to their arsenal every year. All designed for today's lifted truck market. Whether stock, leveled, or lifted, Fuel has the wheels you are looking for. Fuel wheels and Fuel rims are real winners in alloy wheels design. Exemplifying deep styling and high quality, these alloy wheels represent a great selection of Fuel wheels.
Two of their slogans are "No Hype, Just Really Good Wheels" and "Go Big or Go Home." Fuel has continued to develop their truck wheels with an eye on living up to both of these slogans..
- Wheel Size: 18x9
- Finish: Anthracite
- Bolt Pattern: 5x150
- Offset: 20mm
- Backspace: 5.75
- Bore: 110.3
- TPMS: Yes
- Cap: 1003-46MB
- Load Rating: 2500
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Off-Road Wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Fuel Off-Road Wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels,
at the discretion of Fuel Off-Road Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2. Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
3. Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
4. Wheels installed with spacers or adapters
5. Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7. Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
8. Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
9. Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
10. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
11. Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
The Fuel Off-Road Warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.