We are The Turbo Experts. With clients in over 90 countries around the world, our turbos, intercoolers, intakes and exhausts set the standard for turbo systems and components. Our customer base ranges from professional race teams to OEM manufacturers to grassroots enthusiasts. Working with high level partners like BorgWarner, Garrett/Honeywell, Ford Motor Company, MHI, Honda of America, Toyota NA, Sierra Sierra/Cosworth, T1 Race Developments and Papadakis Racing helps us to lead by example and remain on the cutting edge of turbo performance innovation.
Full-Race can help ensure you get the right turbo the first time with customized turbo matching and system integration for unique applications. We accurately plot operating parameters and never rely on guesswork or trial and error. As turbocharging grows internationally and across cultural boundaries, our commitment to high standards will continue to deliver unrivaled quality, reliability and performance.
High performance turbocharging is "the replacement for displacement". Full-Race Turbo Components are proven again and again for Time-Attack champions, Formula Drift Podiums and in the winners' circle at your local drags. Our work is featured in Ford's SEMA booth, on Chip Foose's EcoBoost Mustang, Vaughn Gittin's Funhaver F-150 EcoBoost, FD Champ Fredric Aasbo's Drift Car along with many other iconic builds.
Our DOT certified Brake Line kit improves braking performance and pedal feel for quicker, firmer and more consistent stopping force - especially during critical 'threshold' braking. The improvement in pedal feel over the OEM rubber hoses is particularly dramatic on F-150 EcoBoost due to the long factory rubber brake lines - which can soften and swell over time.Features:
- Inner core made from extruded Teflon (PTFE) that resists expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid.
- Kevlar sheath middle layer for flexibility and impact protection
- A outer layer of stainless steel woven braid for protection. The braided stainless steel provides support for the PTFE/kevlar and is extremely durable against incidental impact and abrasion.
- An outer cover of abrasion resistant PVC Kevlar - applied for maximum protection against chaffing and to protect against the elements of harsh driving conditions.
- DOT certified - meets D.O.T. FMVSS-106
- Equipped with factory fittings for easy swap and installation
- Each line is individually tested to be leak-free at 4,500 PSI (~4 times the typical line pressure exerted by a production vehicle∆s master cylinder).
- Ford F-150 EcoBoost 2013.5-2014
- 2013.5+ F150 uses a different rear brake line with a one-piece hard line fixed on the rear axle. Check your rear axle to see which type you have.