Gates Small Inside Diameter, or I.D. Molded Coolant Hose is factory-molded, OEM style hose to fit today's smaller, tighter-fitting engine compartments. It can be used for coolant, water and air applications, and is approved for marine applications.
- Has all the quality features of Gates Molded Coolant Hose.
- Inside diameters range from 1/4" to 1".
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +135°C (-40°F to +275°F).
- EPDM tube, synthetic fiber knit reinforcement, EPDM cover.
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation - the leading cause of hose failure.
- Custom shapes available with minimum order quantity and setup charge.
- Note: Gates recommends replacing hose clamps each time a new coolant hose is installed.
- Meets SAE 20R3 EC Class D1.
- Part #: 18269
- Product #: 42570878
- Description: 18269 SID COOLANT HOSE
- UPC: 072053631111
- Number of Branches: 0
- Centerline Length (in): 48.46
- Centerline Length (mm): 1231
- Hose Inside Diameter (in): 0.28
- Hose Inside Diameter (mm): 7
- Inside Diameter 2 (in): .36
- Inside Diameter 2 (mm): 9
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +275°F (-40°C to +135°C) in coolant hose applications.
- Gates recommends replacing standard worm drive and spring loaded clamps with Gates PowerGrip SB Clamps each time a new coolant hose is installed.
- Caution: Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications.
- Customer Pack: 15
- Weight (lbs.): 0.42
Other Part Numbers:
Who is Gates?
Gates is a manufacturing company that specializes in creating application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. Their aim is to push the boundaries and engineer products that would meet their customer’s expectations. Today, they are one of the leading brands in their industry segment and have been trusted by millions of users worldwide.
Search for Perfection
The company has continuously invested itself in its research and development to create products that surpass industry standards. By using real-world experiences, they are able to create innovative products that are superior compared to their competitors.
Gates has expanded itself by offering more products from its catalogs. They are best known for their engine belts that are designed to fit most vehicles available in the market. Due to their product’s high quality, it has become the brand of choice of professional mechanics and tuners around the globe. They have facilities located at over 120 locations in 30 different countries enabling them to accommodate the increasing demands of their clients.
Purchase Gates Products at Vivid Racing
If you want quality parts for your vehicle, then Gates is the right brand for you. With over 100 years in the business, they are able to establish a reputation as a leading manufacturer with a strong sense of personal responsibility and are fully dedicated to providing its customers with the best product. To know more about Gates, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that fit your specific requirement.
Goods are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for the life of the Goods (or the published recommended replacement interval specified by Gates). Gates will replace or repair, at its option, any Goods proved defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period. This is the sole remedy for breach of warranty. Color fade and color difference is not warranted. This warranty is void if the defect is caused by improper installation, use or maintenance of the Goods, or used for racing or competition. Goods are not warranted to comply with laws that may apply to uses of the Goods not stated in related materials, e.g., use in manned or unmanned aviation or life support applications. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. FAILURE TO REPLACE TIMING BELTS OR OTHER GATES PRODUCTS AS SPECIFIED MAY RESULT IN CATASTROPHIC ENGINE OR EQUIPMENT DAMAGE, FOR WHICH GATES DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.