Gates Racing Micro-V Accessory Drive Belt Honda Civic 4cyl 1.6L 88-91
If you want something done right, you have to invent it yourself. That s what we did with Gates Racing Serpentine Belts. You get more than just a cool color. You get high performance, leading edge technology that s 300% stronger with three times the heat resistance of stock belts.
1. Precision Belt Profile. Belts are precision ground, not cut, so they fit the pulley with absolute perfection.
2. Durable, Heat-resistant Overcord. The heat-resisting polyester fabric is reinforced with a patented EPDM compound.
3. Super Strong Tensile Cord. High-modulus, low-stretch polyester means Herculean strength for high load-carrying capability.
4. Heat Beating Undercord. Aramid reinforcement in a patented EPDM compound for three times the heat resistance and durability of standard belts.
5. Specially Engineered Adhesion Layer. Our patented EPDM compound gives Gates Racing belts extended service life.
Goods are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for the life of the Goods (or the published recommended replacement interval specified by Gates). Gates will replace or repair, at its option, any Goods proved defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period. This is the sole remedy for breach of warranty. Color fade and color difference is not warranted. This warranty is void if the defect is caused by improper installation, use or maintenance of the Goods, or used for racing or competition. Goods are not warranted to comply with laws that may apply to uses of the Goods not stated in related materials, e.g., use in manned or unmanned aviation or life support applications. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. FAILURE TO REPLACE TIMING BELTS OR OTHER GATES PRODUCTS AS SPECIFIED MAY RESULT IN CATASTROPHIC ENGINE OR EQUIPMENT DAMAGE, FOR WHICH GATES DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.