The General Altimax RT-43 is a stylish touring all-season tire that supplies a quiet, comfortable ride and provides you with year-round traction and extended treadlife.
- Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI??) extend the life of the tire by visually identifying vehicle misalignment.
- Peak anti-slip design technology (PASD??) increases the number of biting edges for traction on slippery roads.
- Low surface abrasion technology (LSA??) promotes even treadwear and extending treadlife.
- Replacement tire monitor (RTM??) alerts you when a tire change is needed.
- 75,000 Mile Limted Treadwear Warranty on all T-rated RT-43 tires.
- 65,000 Mile Limted Treadwear Warranty on all H-rating RT-43 tires.
- 45 Day Customer Satisfaction Trial.
Other Part Numbers:
General Tires #DT-28820
General Tire is part of Continental Tire North America, Inc. CTNA, based in Fort Mill, South Carolina, is a company of Germany-based Continental AG. With targeted annual sales of more than $40 billion for 2008, the Continental Corporation is one of the top automotive suppliers worldwide. As a supplier of brake systems, systems and components for the powertrain and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elastomers, the corporation contributes towards enhanced driving safety and protection of the global climate.