Godspeed Project Stabilizer bars are part of a car s suspension system. They are sometimes also called anti sway bars or anti roll bars. Their purpose in life is to try to keep the car s body from "rolling" in a sharp turn. Built for the driving enthusiast, the Godspeed Project Stabilizer emininates roll for exceptional stability and maximum tire contact patch and grip.
Unique to the Godspeed Project Stabilizer is it s FULLY SOLID steel alloy construction. The Godspeed Project Stabilizer has a carefully calculated OUTER and INNER diameter, for the proper amount of rigidity. The diameter and strength cannot be compared to other commonly available anti-swaybars due to the vast difference in material construction. The Godspeed Project Stabilizer sway bars are extremely functional race material technology available to all motorsport enthusiasts for a reasonable price!
- 25.36 mm Thick Full Chromoly Construction, Handling Master
- Direct Bolt on to the OEM location
- No adjustment or fine tuning required
- 40 % stiffer and better handling then oem / stock
- Solid Bushing included
- Life Time Warranty
Godspeed Project products have been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. This Limited Warranty covers defects in material or damages on arrival. Only customers purchasing Godspeed Project products directly from Godspeed or from authorized retailers or resellers may be covered under our limited warranties.
Godspeed Project currently provides One(1) year warranty from purchase date on all Godspeed Project products.
Warranty is only VALID for United States customers. Warranty ARE NOT transferable, original proof of purchase required for any warranty claims.What is not covered under warranty?
What does the warranty cover?
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accidents, abuse or other abnormal use
- Damage due to improper/unauthorized repairs, modified or altered product
- Non-Godspeed products (counterfeits)
- Damage to devices while using our products,
- Fees for removal, repair, replacement, installation, shipping or other incidental charges.
- Wear and tear items such as bearings, bushings, gaskets and ball joints.
- Products that arrive damaged
- Products that have a manufactures defect
- Products that fail under normal use
For more information on what is and what is not covered under warranty please contact Godspeed directlyLimitations
Godspeed will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or punitive damages arising from the use of any Godspeed product. The Godspeed Limited Warranty does not, in any situation, cover the repair or replacement of property, including but not limited to, electronic devices and/or other personal property.