What they have done is actually quite simple, they made valve guides that fit properly, are easier to install, and shaped to help air flow instead of just copying the OEM design. The GSC Power Division valve guides are made from true C67410 Manganese Bronze and turned on a dedicated precision CNC turning center. What this means for you and your installer is less time fitting guides to the head due to holding the tightest tolerances in the industry with the best quality control possible.
The stopper style is simply what it says. It has a stop integrated into it so that it wont get pushed in to far. Most machine shops have to drive and check multiple times to get the proper protrusion, these have it built in. The Shorty Stopper is a shorter Exhaust Guide. 1.8" long vs. 1.95" for the Exhaust 4G63 Guide. Most ported heads will want to run the shorter style due to air flow and the removal of material in the port.Features:
- C67410 Manganese Bronze construction
- CNC machined
- 0.15in shorter than standard valve guides
- More durable design
- Mitsubishi Evo 1-6 1992-2000
- Mitsubishi Evo 7-8 2001-2005
- Mitsubishi Evo 9 2006-2007
- Mitsubishi Eclipse DSM 1990-1999
- Eagle Talon DSM 1990-1998
- Plymouth Laser DSM 1990-1994
- Mitsubishi Galant VR4 1988-1993
- Sold as a Set of 8
- Pictures for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
GSC Power-Division was started in 2004 when a need for high performance camshafts for Japanese turbo cars had little worth while offerings. Using cutting edge design software and quality chill cast and ductile iron billets ground on one of the most advanced CNC grinding equipment in the world has given GSC the chance to become a world wide supplier for some of the very best performance camshafts in our markets.