T1 Race Development does all of it's own research and engine development in-house, on our own vehicles. Our goal is to ensure that our all of our customers have a tried and true experience with their Nissan GTR's performance.
The R35 GT-R has proven itself to be a formidable competitor at the drag strip, and as time has gone by more and more owners have found a need for a much stickier rear tire. As power levels continue to climb street tires and large wheels have become a hindrance. Although there are several options currently available to consumers in regards to both 15-inch wheel/tire packages and the necessary small brakes to run them, we feel our kit is the safest, most attractive, and easiest to install.
- Complete rear brake/suspension conversion to clear 15" wheels (retains OE parking brake)
- GT1R custom traction arms
- GT1R/Belak 15x12" beadlock wheels
- Mickey Thompson 28x10.5Wx15 tires
- Tire screws installed on the inside bead
- GT1R lug nuts.
- Requires SPL Camber and Toe Arms - not included as standard
- Need to know what rear dampers the car is running for sway bar adaptors
- We do recommend pairing this package with our GT1R Front Slick/Wheel/Brake Combo, but at minimum an 18-inch front wheel with a soft sidewall drag radial (M & H 275/45/18 drag radial) is recommended without front slicks.
- If you select to have the powdercoated barrels a sales rep will contact you regarding your color preference. At this time you may also discuss any combination of coating on the other components, charges may vary.
T1 Race Development has carefully chosen its product offerings, and all products are guaranteed to be first quality merchandise. Many products carry a manufacturer’s warranty. T1 Race Development will pass this warranty on to the original buyer. Parts purchased used or purchased through unauthorized distribution channels will no longer carry a warranty whatsoever. There is no warranty, expressed or implied, on any parts used for competition or track events. Additionally, there is no warranty on electrical parts. Buyer shall notify T1 Race Development immediately upon discovery of any product defect.
Defective items must be returned for replacement in accordance with our return policy and at buyer’s expense. We will replace all defective items that meet our return/replacement requirements, but will not accept any liability for loss or inconvenience caused by their use or failure. All warranties are voided if defect has been caused in whole or in part by improper installation, abuse or misuse. We reserve the right to withhold issuance of credit until returned defective part has been examined and tested.