MaxOut dry chemical fire extinguishers effectively smother flammable liquid fires without conducting electricity back to the operator just the type of protection needed in an automotive environment (never use water on a flammable liquid or electrical fire).
MaxOut extinguishers containing more than 1 lb. of agent are also rated for common combustibles like wood, paper, rubber, and some plastics. This added effectiveness makes them ideal for marine and home use as well.
For ease of maintenance, all MaxOut dry chemical fire extingiushers utilize free flowing and non-caking additives.Features:
- Extinguishing Agent: Mono ammonium phosphate
- Agent: 5 lb
- Gross Weight: 8.8 lb
- Height: 15.3 in.
- Width: 7.25 in.
- Depth Diameter: 4.3 in.
- Listed and rated 3A:40B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- US Coast Guard Approved with bracket listed on UL label
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel mounting bracket
- 12' - 18' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- 6 year limited warranty
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.