Big turbocharger for inline 6, V8, V6 and inline 4 tuning engines.
HKS takes on the challenge of reaching high power zones that have not been covered previously.
The turbo system offers a comprehensive application in some of fields, such as drag racing, drifting and track time attack.
- Compared to previous HKS turbochargers, this turbocharger provides a massive charging air flow despite the small diameter of both compressor/turbo wheels.
- The V-Band turbo housing is made of stainless steel. (Material may vary from model to model.)
- Recommended for those who use big singles for track day.
- CHRA Bearings are ball bearings.
- The GTIII-5R and 4R designs have a machined aluminum ported shroud that combines the bell mouth design and T51 R type recirculation channel to provide both anti-surging and smooth intake air flow.
- A special, highly corrosion-resistant matt black coating treatment on the surface of the compressor housing prevents aluminum corrosion over time. It also combines with a champagne gold anodized ported shroud to unify the design exterior.
- Highly corrosion-resistant matte black coating treatment: A highly corrosion-resistant matt black coating treatment is applied to protect the exterior of the compressor housing from corrosion. This coating is a surface treatment with the ability to provide no surface corrosion even after 240 hours in accelerated corrosion tests. (Combined cycle). In-house data
- Bellmouth shape ported shroud: The ported shroud design inherited from the TO4Z and evolved in the GTIII-4R and 5R. The standard ported shroud has a piped inlet, but the bell-mouth shaped intake air flow channel with a wide inlet diameter is shaped as a "hole" to allow intake air to be taken in through the suction pipe. The structure also makes it easy to produce the turbo spool sound, also known as the T51 R sound. The volume and sound of the intake sound differs depending on the model. All models have HKS ported technology.
Other Part Numbers:
Since its beginning, HKS has been committed to providing well-integrated, reliable,and environmentally sound performance systems. Mr. Hasegawa's strong leadership, engineering genius, creativity and willingness to listen to customers are the pillars of the company's success. Monitoring consumer reaction and input on issues pertaining to material quality, external appearance, sound quality, and of course, performance, HKS stays in tune with automotive enthusiasts' needs. Moreover, HKS' products are designed to be user friendly for easy installation.
Warranty for Exhaust System
HKS provides a warranty to the original purchaser of HKS exhaust systems against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year. The warranty applies only for vehicle specific exhaust systems. Other products such as metal catalyzers, front pipes, exhaust manifolds, and center pipes are not covered.