Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sport Sway Bar Set enhances the cornering performance of your M3 with a set of Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars. Our M3 sport sway bar package increases front/rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the M3 handling characteristics are excessive under steer and limited roll control. Hotchkis sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral. Hotchkis sway bars feature a durable powder coat finish greasable bushings performance rear end links and 6 different tuning rates via multiple end link positioning.Features:
- Front: 1-3/16in (30mm) Tubular 3 Way Adjustable Front Bar
- Rear: 1in (25mm) Tubular 2 Way Adjustable Rear Bar
- Greaseable Polyurethane Bushings
- Bushing Brackets
- 90 Degree Zerk Fittings
- Front Rate Increase vs. Stock: +11% +28% +49%
- Rear Rate Increase vs. Stock: +79% +105%
- Improves Cornering
- Easy Install with NO Modifications Needed
- Reduces Body Roll
- CNC Bent For A Precise Fit
- Lightweight Hollow Construction
- Black Powder Coated For Durability
- Tested and Tuned For Best Performance
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
The experience of John Hotchkis and the entire Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Their sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
For discriminating drivers who demand the best, the Hotchkis Sport Suspension engineering group has developed vastly improved suspension systems that dramatically increase the pleasure of your street or track driving experience. Serious drivers understand the benefits of a properly engineered aftermarket suspension include increased stability, improved handling, and maneuverability.