Built for performance and show, the HPS Blue shortram air intake kit for 2008-2014 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L / 2.4L NonTurbo EGR Tube Equipped offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to produce dyno proven performance gains +6.9 Whp horsepower, +5.2 Ft/lbs torque and improve throttle response while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The heat shield included in the kit maximize the cooling effect. Compare to the cold air intake, HPS short ram cool air intake is a convenient way to change your intake in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy tube replaces the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability. HPS shortram air intake kit features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filter is designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow. All HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.
HPS Shortram Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Delivers dyno proven performance gains +6.9 Whp horsepower, +5.2 Ft/lbs torque and improve throttle response. Does not require tuning after the install.
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Filter Part Number: HPS-4274
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Color: Blue
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: Shortram air intake with heat shield
- This intake is designed for 2008-2014 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L / 2.4L NonTurbo EGR Tube Equipped
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filters used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air Filters are designed with performance in mind, and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles. Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver HERE
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
HPS Performance Products is a leading manufacturer of aftermarket performance parts, fabrication components, and silicone hoses. HPS serves a number of different industries, including automotive, aerospace, construction, commercial truck/bus, marine, agricultural, turbo diesel, off-road, performance racing, general manufacturing, and water treatment. The company’s ability to fabricate custom-shaped multiply silicone hoses make it ideal for a wide range of applications. The multiply carcass makes HPS’ hose perfect for coolant and turbocharged pressure applications while the fluoro-silicone-lined hoses make it safe to be used with petroleum-based oil and fuel.
HPS Performance Products is committed to meeting its original goals of producing quality parts at competitive pricing and providing customer service responses in a personal, timely manner. All HPS products have been thoroughly tested on the dyno and track, and meet or exceed SAEJ20 standards. The HPS staff has solid expertise in the silicone hose department, which allows them to deliver standard size silicone hoses with same-day shipping. HPS’ highly skilled and knowledgeable team, paired with the latest state-of-the-art technology, ensures the brand’s continued success and reputation as a premier manufacturer in the industry
HPS Performance Products specializes in and is best known for manufacturing multi-application silicone hoses. HPS silicone hoses are carefully crafted from only the highest quality 4-ply reinforced high-temperature material. The hoses are available in the following varieties: straight coupler, 1-foot tube, 3-foot coolant tube, charge air cooler hose (CAC), hump coupler, reducer couple her, 45-degree elbow coupler and reducer, and 90-degree elbow coupler and reducer.
HPS Performance Products also carries performance silicone vacuum hoses and silicone heater hoses. You can choose silicone hoses in both standard inch and hard-to-find metric sizes. Stainless steel T-bolt clamps are available to match with the silicone hoses as well. In order to meet the high demand and shorten the turnaround time for its silicone hoses, up to 90 percent of the product is already in stock and ready to ship or pick up from HPS authorized dealers like Vivid Racing.
Vivid Racing carries a comprehensive lineup of HPS Performance Products for a number of different makes, models, and applications. Our extensive inventory of HPS parts includes aluminum tubing, cold air and short ram intakes, vacuum lines, hoses and clamps, intercooler pipes, radiator caps, and much more! If you have any questions regarding the items listed above or have fitment concerns, please contact our expert sales team at (480) 966-3040. We are here to help you through the entire purchase process and make it a pleasant experience.
Vance and Hines Chrome and Black V02 Air Intake Harley Davidson Touring 2008-2015