The IP Blaster is a high power amplifier which drastically boosts ignition coil current. The Spark Increase is dramatic with the IP Blaster and you can expect 100-percent increase in Spark Current, which is the amperage going to the spark. With such an increase in spark current, the ignition process is faster and it also creates a faster burn, thus leading to more Horsepower and Torque. Complete ignition decrease the incidence of "hot spots" in the combustion chamber and lowers the risk of detonation.Features:
- Easy to install, only 2 wires on distributor type ignition.
- 100% secondary current (Spark Amperage) increase
- 4 Times Spark Energy Increase for the initial spark discharge
- Compatible with all OEM components
- Compatible with OBD-II (On-Board-Diagnostics)
- Ford Mustang GT V8 4.6L 2005-2010
- Please note picture is for representation only. Actual product may vary.
Ignition Projects was started in Japan in 2003 with a goal to develop innovative products in todays advanced ignition system. Ignition Projects see the need for much stronger ignition system to optimized engine performance with lower emissions and improved fuel consumption.
In 2005, Ignition Projects purchased Ignition Solutions which enabled them to launch the Plasma Direct and Plasma Booster worldwide.
Ignition Projects have a wide variety of applications which includes Japanese, European and American cars. Ignition Projects also have products for motorcycles and marine applications. Because of Ignition Projects technological innovations, Ignition Projects has been the leading Ignition manufacturer in Japan today.