James Gaskets are top quality - their seals and O-rings meet or exceed OEM specifications. The primary gaskets feature silicone beading, which promotes a good seal between your inner and outer. Made proudly here in the USA.
- Genuine James Gaskets uses state of the art materials and production methods to make the best gaskets available
- Made in the U.S.A
- Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King 1994-1999
- Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1984-1999
- Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic 1989-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXR Super Glide 1988-1994
- Harley-Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide 1995-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXDB-D Dyna Glide Daytona 1992
- Harley-Davidson FXDB-S Dyna Glide Sturgis 1991
- Harley-Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 1992
- Harley-Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1993-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXDS-Conv Dyna Convertible 1994-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1993-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 1999
- Harley-Davidson FXE Super Glide 1984
- Harley-Davidson FXEF Fat Bob 1985
- Harley-Davidson FXLR Low Rider Custom 1987-1994
- Harley-Davidson FXRC Low Rider Chrome 1987
- Harley-Davidson FXRDG Disc Glide 1984
- Harley-Davidson FXRS Low Glide 1988-1992
- Harley-Davidson FXRS-Conv Low Rider Convertible 1990-1993
- Harley-Davidson FXRS-SP Low Rider Sport 1987-1993
- Harley-Davidson FXRT Sport Glide 1988-1992
- Harley-Davidson FXSB Low Rider - Belt 1984-1985
- Harley-Davidson FXWG Wide Glide 1984-1986
- Harley-Davidson FLST Softail Heritage 1986-1990
- Harley-Davidson FLSTC Softail Heritage Classic 1988-1999
- Harley-Davidson FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-1999
- Harley-Davidson FLSTS Softail Heritage Springer 1997-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXST Softail 1984-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999
- Harley-Davidson FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXSTS Softail Springer 1988-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
- Harley-Davidson FLH Electra Glide 1984-1985
- Harley-Davidson FLHRC Road King Classic 1998-1999
- Harley-Davidson FLHS Electra Glide Sport 1984-1993
- Harley-Davidson FLHT Electra Glide 1986-1999
- Harley-Davidson FLHX Electra Glide Special 1984-1985
- Harley-Davidson FLTC Tour Glide Classic 1984-1993
- Harley-Davidson FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1989-1996
- Harley-Davidson FLTR Road Glide 1998-1999
- Harley-Davidson FXRD Grand Touring 1986
- Harley-Davidson FXRC Low Glide 1985
- Harley-Davidson FXRS Low Rider 1986
- Harley-Davidson FXRSE CVO FXR 1999
- Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Heritage Special 1996
- Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Nostalgia 1995
Other Part Numbers:
James Gaskets #681-4450
Who Is James Gaskets?
James Gaskets is an aftermarket company specializing in manufacturing high-quality gaskets for various motorcycles. Their products are designed in California and are manufactured in Northern Nevada, ensuring that you get quality products every time. Today, James Gaskets has established its brand as one of the most respected names in the motorcycle industry.
Gaskets People Trust
Due to its popularity, James Gaskets can be found at almost all major motorcycle shops around the world. They have established multiple facilities at different key strategic areas to cater to all their customers wherever they are.
The Gasket Expert
The company offers a variety of gaskets from engine heads, chain covers, clutch covers, cooling systems, cylinder base, fuel lines, electrical, intake manifolds, inspection covers, and more. They have all the necessary gaskets you need to keep your engine and motorcycle components tight and sealed.
Their Gaskets and Seals are considered one of the highest performing sealing technologies available in the market today. It is possible through the use of the most advanced manufacturing tools and superior materials to create products that are unmatched by their competitors.
Purchase James Gaskets At Vivid Racing
If you want quality gaskets that would give you that tight seal every time, then look no further as James Gaskets is the right brand for you. They offer gaskets in different shapes, styles, and sizes, perfect for whatever application you desire.
To know more about James Gaskets and what they can offer, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that fit your specific requirement.