Fusion Elite Full Float 60 Rear Axle for the Jeep Gladiator JT. Low pinion design for maximum strength, giving you the confidence to push 40 inch tires to the limit. Backed by the Fusion 4x4 lifetime warranty on axle shafts.
- Axle Width 72 Inch (other options available)
- Gear Ratio 4.88
- Locker Eaton E-Locker
- 2020-Present Jeep Gladiator JT
- Fusion Elite 60 Full Float Rear Axle Assembly
Fusion Elite 60 Full Float Rear Axle Standard Features:
- 72 inch width for ideal steering geometry and tire clearance when running 40 inch tires
- Low pinion design for maximum gear strength
- Genuine Made in the USA Spicer 9.75 inch Ring and Pinion
- 3.5 inch diameter x 7/16 inch wall axle tubes
- Lifetime Warranty US Made 35 Spline dual heat treated Chromoly axle shafts
- 1/4 inch plate axle bracketry designed to be the strongest in its class
- 3/8 inch plate fabricated diff cover welded inside and out provides maximum protection to the internal parts
- 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern
- Big brake kit with dual piston calipers and 14.1 inch rotors
- Best-in-class OE quality ABS design and integration make these axles plug and play with the Jeep JL
- Class leading standard JL width of 72 inch, designed for use with 4.75 inch - 5 inch backspace wheels thereby providing optimal steering geometry
Fusion 4x4 Manufactured Products
All Fusion 4x4 LLC manufactured products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the original purchase date. All products produced by Fusion 4x4 are designed exclusively for off road applications and therefore do not have any warranty or guarantee of performance. Because of the wide variety of applications of our products, the effectiveness, warranty and longevity of this equipment are directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used and/or maintained. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of these Fusion 4x4 products is with the purchaser. All components must be used in their proper places and proof of this is required for warranty claims. Any substitutions of other manufacturers components or exemptions of required components will immediately void the warranty.
Fusion 4x4 components may have minor finish damage to surfaces which may occur during shipping and is not covered under warranty.
This warranty is non-transferable. Fusion 4x4's obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective parts only; at Fusion 4x4's discretion. Any costs associated with removal, installation, reinstallation, shipping charges, and incidental or consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. Additional exclusions include damage due to improperly installed products, damage due to abuse or neglect, products that have unauthorized modifications or alterations, products used in competition, damage due to accidents or other abnormal, excessive or improper use, bushings and other wear items.
What is not covered: bushings, rod ends, seals, ball joints, bearings, and any other parts identified as wear items. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. Products may be covered by an original manufacturer warranty.
Fusion 4x4's No BS Lifetime Steering Guarantee
All Fusion 4x4 "Hard" steering parts come with our exclusive No BS lifetime guarantee on all hard parts of “2.5 Ton” steering components. All aluminum sleeves and forged rod ends will be replaced if bent, broken or damaged in any way that effects their function. All components must be used in their proper locations and proof of proper installation to validate any warranty claim. Any substitutions of other manufacturers components or exemptions of required components can void any warranty associated with the product. Improper use and setup of hydraulic assist rams on tie rods will void this warranty. Use of hydraulic assist on drag links will void this warranty. Fusion 4x4 guarantees that all of its products are of the finest quality and free from manufacturing defects. Any product that has been manufactured incorrectly or is of a defective nature will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Fusion 4x4. Replaceable cartridges are warrantied against manufacturer's defect only and are only returnable if they have not been installed. Fusion 4x4 covers the cost of the part only shipping, vehicle down time, etc is the responsibility of the end user. Prior to tearing the vehicle down for a warrantied item, please email or call for how to submit a warranty claim so extra vehicle down time and labor is not incurred.