The New KAAZ SUPERQ L.S.D. is the ultimate clutch type performance differential. Using the same leading technology that kept the KAAZ Limited Slip Differential name iconic... The new SUPERQ units feature more newly developed technology! In today's market enthusiast want the best of both worlds, full race and street comfort ability. Although some situations can only provide one factor over the other, SUPERQ units bring the gap closer in terms of performance and drive ability. All KAAZ Limited Slip Differential's feature the best locking ratio's with lightning fast reaction engagement and reaction. KAAZ is also the pioneer of being the first to use "LARGE CLUTCH DISCS" in an mechanical limited slip differential. Providing units that are already a step ahead against the competiton. The SUPERQ units set a new bench mark within mechanical/clutch type after market performance clutch type L.S.D.'s! As always with KAAZ Limited Slip Differentials...improve your driving, lap times, drifting and overall performance with a KAAZ COMPETITION L.S.D.! Benefits & Specifications
- MINIMAL CHATTERING OPERATION
- A key element in making the SUPERQ L.S.D. unique is: chattering sounds are down to a bare minimal! This makes the unit much more street and everyday friendly, AT HALF THE COST OF OTHER MORE EXPENSIVE "CARBON" L.S.D's!
- SMOOTHER ENGAGEMENT / OVERALL OPERATION
- Experience smoother engagement during driving! SuperQ units are designed to provide more comfortability without compromising performance characteristics. This new feature is available now due to new internal metal treatments processed before final assembly!
- IMPROVED HEAT DISSIPATION
- All SuperQ units have improved heat dissipation over standard Limited Slip Differential's. With special internal surface treatments the new SuperQ Limited Slip Differential offer's significant drop in operating temperatures when compared to standard metal type Limited Slip Differential's.
- LONGER WEAR LIFE
- Typically overhauls are recommended for race cars frequently however the SuperQ L.S.D. has a typical longer life-wear than standard mechanical L.S.D's. If changing differential oil responsibly the new SuperQ units have a average extended 20-50% more life expectancy! Whether it be usage on a full race or street applied vehicle, this new unit will outlast any standard metal type L.S.D!
- NO BREAK-IN PROCEDURES
- No need to break in your unit after installation! Another key feature for those whom install and work from home. SuperQ units have special treated clutch plates which feature smooth hardened clutch plate surfaces which require no break-in procedures!
How to purchase SuperQ Limited Slip Differential
- MODIFIED ADJUSTABILITY AND SETUP
- As standard to all KAAZ Limited Slip Differentials you can adjust locking raties to your desired spec. The SuperQ units carry same revolutionary adjustment setting options that come standard on most KAAZ Limited Slip Differentials! Optional parts are available as well, you can purchase thicker cone-springs and clutch plates to adjust initial torque specs.
STEP 1: Model Selection
Select a KAAZ Limited Slip Differential model for your specific vehicle, if you do not see your application, please contact us.
STEP 2: Cam Configuration
Select either 1.5way or 2way configuration. Some units come standard 1.5 or 2way but can be changed to desired *applicable fee's may apply
STEP 3: Locking Percentage
Whether your vehicle is daily driven, built for drift, or road racing, KAAZ USA can setup and adjust engagement locking percentages to your specific needs. Another reason why KAAZ USA is #1 in service! *special adjustment fee's may apply
3 Simple steps and that's all you need to have your SUPERQ units prepped for your desired situation. 1.5WAY configurations tend to be the most popular cam for road racing and tight auto crossing course as it lets you obtain 100% acceleration locking and 50% deceleration locking, a must need for tight low speed turns! However aggressive driving styled users prefer 2 way configuration as 100% locking is featured both on acceleration and deceleration allowing later breaking and stability at higher turning speeds.
If using for street or daily driving usage, 60%-80% locking engagement is ideal for this type of usage, if vehicle is used for weekend competitions or "sporty driving" then full 100% engagement is suggested to uncompromising performance characteristics.Features:
- Position: Rear
- Normal: Open
- Limited Slip Differential Type: Basic
- Plates: 12
- Plate Size: S
- CAM Type: 1.5WAY CAM
- BMW 3 Series E36 4-cyl 318ti 95-98