The R40 unique feature (patent pending) of this six-sided, hexagonal lug nut is that each lug consists of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts. Made from chromoly steel 435. Lessen the chances of ruining your wheels with these impact gun friendly lug nuts.Features:
- Thread Type: M12x1.25mm
- Lug Nut Color: Neo Chrome
- Type of Cap: Black Plastic Cap (Different color caps sold separately)
- Pieces in the kit: 20 Piece Lug Nut Set
- 17mm hex
- 44mm total height
- 26mm of internal thread
- 60-degree lug seat
- Impact gun friendly
- Cap can be removed for use with extended lug studs
- Kits include 17mm socket
- resin tool to remove and install caps
- Key for locking lugs included
- Compatible with extended studs when cap is removed.
- Images used for marketing only actual product may vary!
The Kics Project is a member of the larger KYO-EI industrial corporation and specialize in the manufacture of high quality metal based products.
The Kics range of products focus on wheel accessories, including their famous spacers, lug nuts and unique magnetic locking wheel nuts. With a range of certifications and memberships including ISO, NAPAC and JAB you can be assured of products manufactured to the highest of standards.