Koni Rear 28 Series Racing Shock BMW E46 99-06
If youre interested in the ultimate shock absorber with a distinguished heritage in F1, CART, Grand-Am and many other race organizations, the 28 Series is for you.
- Bump and rebound adjusters with 8 repeatable positions each
- Race proven seal and guide design
- Small size and low weight
- Quick release of upper spring seat
- Uses 2", 2 1/2," or 2 1/4" ID Spring
- Valved for higher spring rates
- Re-buildable with custom length and valving options
- No Warranty
Recommended for track/ limited street use. Additional suspension components could be needed, please contact us before ordering.
E46 Sedan 4cyl & 6cyl (excluding M-Technik and Xi models) 99-05
E46 Coupe, Convertible, & Sport Wagon 4cyl & 6cyl with M-Technik (excluding Xi models) 99-05
E46 Sedan & Sport Wagon 325Xi & 330Xi AWD 99-05
E46 M3 99-06
Shocks sold individually.
Picture is for representation only. Actual Product may vary.
Situated in Oud-Beyerland just south of Rotterdam in the Netherlands, KONI began business in 1857, manufacturing horse harnesses and upholstery. By 1918 production switched to spring covers and later, metal car panel beating/spraying.
KONI today is recognized as the quality shock absorber maker par excellence, focusing solely on high-performance suspension damping technology for cars, racing, trucks, buses, RVs and railway rolling stock.