Koni is proud to introduce a new line of entry level performance shock absorbers called STR.T (pronounced Street). Perfect for handling improvement or just OE replacement, Koni Street is an affordable solution that will exceed your expectations. Not only is Koni Street suitable for stock suspensions, but will also compliment other aftermarket suspension upgrades such as lowering springs, sway bars, etc.
Koni Street is backed by a limited lifetime warranty so that you can feel confident that these shocks will never let you down. So whether it is the additional stability in a hairpin turn or a compliment to those lowering springs that you desire, Koni STR.T is the answer.Features:
- Entry Level performance shock absorber
- Compliments lowering springs
- Perfect for OE replacement or vehicle improvement
- Lifetime Warranty
- The most affordable Konis
- 1992 only for cars with plastic cover 32mm on top of the upper attachment.
- Shocks sold individually.
- Picture is for representation only. Actual Product may vary.
Situated in Oud-Beyerland just south of Rotterdam in the Netherlands, KONI began business in 1857, manufacturing horse harnesses and upholstery. By 1918 production switched to spring covers and later, metal car panel beating/spraying.
KONI today is recognized as the quality shock absorber maker par excellence, focusing solely on high-performance suspension damping technology for cars, racing, trucks, buses, RVs and railway rolling stock.