The KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology derived from motorsports competition for a more precise performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound and compression Dampening allows for individual suspension setups with different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound Dampening adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range, while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.Features:
- Dampening technology with individually adjustable rebound and compression
- Inox-line stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by TUV
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound Dampening adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression Dampening
- Unique, individually working Dampening force adjustment
- Comprehensive Instructions for easy installation
Being vehicle-specifically possible, the rebound Dampening is adjusted by a spindle at the end of the piston rod. Mainly, the traction phase (rebound) controls car body vibrations and also influences handling and comfort in the low-speed Dampening range.
By using the traction phase adjustment, the vehicle can be adapted to the requirements of the driver. Moreover the driving behavior can be regulated from comfortably rolling to sporty and tense with improved road holding characteristics.Compression Adjustment
The compression phase adjustment is carried out at the lower end of the shock absorber via KWs patented multi-purpose valve. The large number of pre-set parameters of this valve allows for a wide range of adjustment for individual use. The unique low-speed compression adjustment significantly distinguishes this technology from any other.
In the compression range, the driving behavior of the vehicle is drastically influenced. An increase of the Dampening power supports the vehicle already during compression and therefore avoids rolling and pitching, significantly improving the directional stability.Porsche 997 GT3 & GT3 RS w/PASM 07+ Kit Features:
- Adjustable Compression & Rebound Dampening
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Lowers 0-20mm Front / 0-20mm Rear
- Spring Rates: 285lbs/in Front / 970lbs/in Rear
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Electronic Dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included.