The Level 8 MK6 was built with the Nissan and Toyota truck and SUV crowd in mind. Along with a variety of fitment options, three color choices and an appealing 6-spoke design, the Level 8 MK6 has a lot to offer the Nissan and Toyota vehicles, while also being able to fit some other applications such as some Chevrolet and GMC trucks and SUV.
- Diameter: 18
- Width: 9
- Lug Count: 6
- Bolt Pattern (Metric): 6x139.7
- Bolt Pattern (Standard): 6x5.5
- Offset: 12
- Backspacing: 5.47
- Center Bore: 106.1
- Load Rating (Metric): 1133
- Load Rating (Standard): 2500
- Contruction Type: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: MATTE BRONZE
We pride ourselves on having classic and innovative styling combined with the latest manufacturing techniques, equipment and superior craftsmanship providing you with a wheel that is not only affordable, but superior in quality. You can buy alloy wheels just about anywhere today...superior quality is what sets us apart from the rest.
With regular care and regular road conditions, TSW offers a two year finish warranty on its wheels with chrome and painted finishes. TSW provides a five year structural warranty for wheels it manufactures that are structurally unsound because of a manufacturing defect caused by TSW that makes the wheel unfit for its ordinary purpose. Damage or issues with wheels manufactured by TSW that are not caused by, or the result of, a manufacturing defect by TSW are not covered under the warranty. Additionally, the following are expressly excluded from the warranty:
THE WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF A WHEEL AND THE WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT TSW WAS PAID FOR THE WHEEL.
- TSW does not offer a "road hazard warranty," so any damage or issue with a wheel caused by the wheel colliding with a pothole or any other object or debris will not be covered by the warranty;
- Wheels that have been used in racing are not covered by the warranty regardless of the damage or structural unsoundness; and
- Wheels mounted on vehicles with a load rating in excess of the load rating of the wheel are not covered by the warranty regardless of the damage or structural unsoundness.
- Wheels that have been modified, repainted, or powder coated.
To submit a wheel for determination of coverage, a distributor must first obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number from an authorized TSW salesperson. Wheels sent to TSW without first obtaining a Returned Goods Authorization number will be refused and returned to sender. After obtaining the Returned Good Authorization number, THE DISTRIBUTOR WHO PURCHASED THE WHEEL FROM TSW must send the wheel by freight prepaid, as freight costs, shipping costs and any consequential damages are not covered by the warranty, to TSW headquarters in Brea, California for inspection by TSW. The invoice of the original purchase must be included with the wheel so TSW can verify the wheel is being submitted for coverage under the warranty by the original purchaser. A customer of a distributor cannot directly send a wheel for inspection to TSW as TSW does not communicate, correspond or deal in any way with the customers of TSW's distributors. A wheel submitted to TSW by a customer of the distributor will be returned.
After receiving a wheel submitted by a distributor for inspection, TSW will inspect the wheel and notify the distributor if the wheel is covered by the warranty. If TSW determines the wheel is covered by the warranty, TSW will issue a credit note to the distributor for the amount the distributor paid TSW for the wheel.