Lexani Mesh Grille Complete Kit Chrysler 300C 05-08Main Grille2pc Bumper GrilleSide VentsLarge BadgeIf selecting custom color, please enter color in text box provided and one of our staff will call you to verify the color you want!
Opulence and luxury best describe the grille kits that are produced by Lexani. Created from the finest quality materials, all Lexani grilles and side vents are sculpted by master craftsman. Each vision is imagined with rich detail and brought to life with the highest grade stainless steel. Lexani grille frames are contstructed an intricately woven with double crimped mesh steel.
Each of these grille kits is specially machined on state of the art CNC mills. Utilizing a custom program that has been specifically created for Lexani, the CNC machining and assembly is done by a team of fully knowledgeable and experienced craftsman. Once assembly is complete, each grille kit is lusciously finished in various custom choices.
Since Lexani luxury grille kits can be lavishly customized to suit an owners individual specifications, the possibilities are endless. Those custom options include a high polished chrome, powder coating, wood grain finishes, and exact color matching of the frame or mesh. Consumers will find that upon installation of their custom grille kit, they have not only given their vehicle a look of true wealth, but they will know that they have "arrived"
LEXANI WHEEL CORPORATION (LWC) warrants to the first consumer purchaser, that its wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use, for one year from date of purchase.
LWC’s obligation under this Warranty is limited to the repair, or, at LWC’s option, replacement without charge, except for transportation, of any wheel which in LWC’s opinion is defective in material or workmanship. Wheel accessories that are defective in material or workmanship will be repaired by shipping replacement parts to the original selling dealer or distributor for installation.This Warranty Shall Not Apply To:
- Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by damage to wheels in transit, off-highway use or by abuse, misuse, accident or negligence.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired, modified, or used with adapters or spacers.
- Wheels that have not been installed in accordance with LWC instructions or installed on incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheels that have been installed with other than LWC’s approved accessories, such as lug nuts and/or valve stems.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions, or neglect.
- Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted after purchase or have been sold as blemished product.
- The fading or discoloring of gold accented accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
The LWC Warranty is valid only to the original consumer purchaser of a wheel purchased in the United States and when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid, together with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE WHEELS AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NEITHER LWC NOR AN AUTHORIZED LWC DEALER WHO SELLS THE WHEELS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES WHICH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.