This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Our high flow performance exhaust systems maximize exhaust flow so your engine keeps its cool with lower exhaust temperatures. Your reward will be greater fuel efficiency; more torque; more horsepower; and last but not least a sound that is pure MBRP.
Installer Series Cat Back Exhaust System; 3 in.; Incl. Extension Pipe/Muffler/Tailpipe/Hardware/3.5 in OD Tip; Single Side Exit; Aluminized;
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Size (in.): 3
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Outlet Size (in.): 3.5
- Tip Size: 3.5 in.
3 in.; Incl. Extension Pipe/Muffler/Tailpipe/Hardware/3.5 in OD Tip; Single Side Exit; Aluminized
- 3 in.; Incl. Extension Pipe/Muffler/Tailpipe/Hardware/3.5 in OD Tip; Single Side Exit; Aluminized
For over fifteen years MBRP inc. has been delivering performance enthusiasts the most in power, the most in product quality and the most in customer responsiveness. It all began with the now famous B&B Eliminator, which soon achieved the status as the best selling performance snowmobile silencer of all time. Starting from little more than a vision and an absolute passion for all things performance MBRP inc. is now at the forefront of performance exhaust technology.
MBRP Ltd. (hearafter "MBRP") gives this Limited Warranty covering defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and service. This waranty is limited to the original user only, from the date of purchase for teh time period shown below.
Warranty Criterial Qualifications:
- (304) Pro Series: Lifetime warranty. (Excludes discoloration that may develop from heat)
- (409) XP Series: Lifetime warranty. (Excludes surface rust that may develop. A stainless steel cleaner can be used to keep tip clean)
- (AL) Installer Series: Three (3) Year warranty. (Surface rust and penetration rust are not covered)
- (BLK) Black Series: One (1) Year warranty on finish; Three (3) Year on teh system. (Surface rust and penetration rust are not covered)
- PLM Series:
- (P) Performance Series: One (1) Year warranty (Surface rust and penetration rust are not covered)
1. Your MBRP product must be purchased through an Authorized MBRP Dealer. You are able to verify that your dealer is authorized by checking our site.
2. Your product must be registered within 30 days of purchase. You can register your purchase Here
3. You must be hte original owner of the vehicle that that product was first installed.
4. This warranty does not include the cost of removal or replacement of the product.
5. This warranty shall be expressly limied to the repair or replacement of defective parts. All other damage and claims, statutory or otherwise, are expressly waived by you as the purchaser.
6. This warranty does not apply to:
- Any product damaged due to poor installation
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, or and act of God (such as a flood).
- Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exlusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and state or provincial law will prevail.
- Product that has been operated beyond MBRP's recommended capacity.
Click to view the Installation Instructions here