One of Megan Racing s strongest products, the Cat-Back System is made by SUS One of Megan Racing s strongest products, the Cat-Back System is made of SUS-304 Stainless Steel with a fully polished surface, CNC machined flanges and mandrel bends. Its aggressive styling, and deep, strong tone are just part of the MR Cat-Back characteristics. It also serves to improve horsepower, torque and overall performance with its straight-through design. The exhaust systems have 2.5?? piping and 3?? piping for certain forced induction models. Finished with a tip that is designed to increase the scavenging effect and achieve maximum performance, while adding a perfect match on exterior styling as well. Our new cat back system is the drift-spec style. Designed to give it a more aggressive look the exhaust is angled up and outward. Depending on each car and each bumper design, the exhaust will vary upon the direction and angle that it sits. As a direct bolt on, each Cat-Back comes with a 12-Month warranty.
- 4" tip with 5.5" width muffler
- Removable double-layer silencer, 2.5" piping with 2.25" inlet.
- 3 pieces with built-in resonator
- 100% stainless steel with polish finish
- Producing strong, deep and noticeable sound
- Direct bolt-on application
- Gain 2010-2015 more horse power, faster response
- Comes with one gaskets, bolts & nuts
- Warranty included
- Mitsubishi Galant 1999-2002 (2.4 SOHC)
- Piping right after catalytic converter does NOT include an o2 sensor bung. Please take note of this prior to ordering this item
- All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Megan Racing products are warranted against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Megan Racing even in situations where you purchased the Megan Racing Product from a third party dealer.
Warranty only covers the initial purchaser and will not transfer to second-hand users.
Megan Racing does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation or products purchased from an unauthorized dealer. Failure to provide the required invoice, images and/or warranty claim form will result in the denial of the warranty claim. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This warranty does not cover: scratches on the products; damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of the product; unauthorized modifications or repairs; normal wear and tear or aging of the product such as discoloration. Damage caused by loose or over-tightened components will be exempt from warranty. OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. Do not use this product on vehicles which will be driven on public roads.
KEEP YOUR FACTORY SUSPENSION. Megan Racing will not provide temporary components to replace parts sent to Megan Racing for inspection. The retrofit of air suspension or similar devices will void warranty.
All shipping charges are the responsibility of the sender. No Exceptions. Megan Racing will ONLY cover shipping back to the customer.
Megan Racing components are not completely torqued out of the box.
No Megan Racing reseller, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Product Warranty. If any term contained herein is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.