Give your crossover or sedan a great blend of performance and touring attributes with the Milestar MS932 Sport touring tire. This tires all-season tread pattern provides year-round comfort and stability, thanks in part to its four circumferential grooves that reduce the risk of hydroplaning. The tread also promotes handling and performance that should please sport driving enthusiasts. Youll enjoy this tires great benefits for a long time, as its backed by a 50,000-mile warranty. So for an impressive combination of comfort and performance benefits, choose the affordably priced Milestar MS932 Sport touring tire.
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Aspect Ratio: 55
- Section Width (Cross Section): 215
- Overall Diameter: 26
- Rim Width Range: 5.5-8.0
- Weight: 24
- Tread Depth: 10
- Tread Grade: 540
- Traction Grade: A
- Load Index: 98
- Max PSI: 50
- Speed Rating (up to X mph): Up to 149 mph
- Temperature Grade: A
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: 24470009
- Warranty: 50,000
Other Part Numbers:
Milestar Tires #12883
Every tire, tube and wheel supplied by Tireco is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship subject to the terms, conditions and limitations as stated below. If our examination of a warrantable product determines that the product has failed due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will make a reasonable allowance toward the purchase of a new product at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. Adjustments will be made on a pro-rata basis determined by the amount of usage or service received by the product and will be based on the most recent purchase price (proof of purchase is required).TIRESIf there is a defect in workmanship and materials during the life of the original usable tread (up to 6 years from the production date of the tire), or five (5) years from date of purchase (whichever comes first), your tire may be replaced on a pro-rata basis under this warranty. After five (5) years or the wear of the original usable tread, whichever occurs first, all warranties, expressed or implied, expire.
TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS
Any product, no matter how well constructed, may fail in service or become unserviceable due to conditions beyond the control of the manufacturer. Under no circumstance is this Standard Limited Warranty a representation that a tire, tube or wheel failure cannot occur.
WHAT IS COVERED:
This Standard Limited Warranty is only applicable to products sold in and used on vehicles registered & operated in the United States, U.S. Territories, Canada and Mexico. In addition, this Standard Limited Warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product, and is not transferable. The costs of mounting, balancing and other associated services as well as any applicable Federal, State or Local taxes are not covered by this Standard Limited Warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
This Standard Limited Warranty does not cover and Tireco will not adjust any of our products against road hazards, including, but not limited to, cuts, punctures (whether repairable or not), snags, bruises, tears, impact breaks, etc. Products are also not warranted if damaged due to misuse, including, but not limited to, improper installation or mounting, misapplication, improper repair, overloading, improper inflation, excessive speed, racing, spinning, drifting, unintended off-road use, stone drilling, improper use of chains, use of non-approved or non-standard rims (as determined by the Tire and Rim Association), continued operation while severely under-inflated, misalignment or imbalance of wheels/rims, defective brakes or shock absorbers, abuse, accident or collision, willful damage, oil or chemical action, improper storage, fire or other excessive heat, vandalism, and water or other material entrapped inside the product.
Specific Tire Limitations and Exclusions
Specific Tube Limitations and Exclusions
- Tire adjustments will be based on the remaining tread depth. Tires worn to 2/32″ tread depth or to the tread wear indicator bars are deemed to have served their full useful tread life and are not adjustable for any reason.
- Tires returned for out-of-round or ride disturbance conditions within the first 2/32 of tread wear will be credited for 100% of their value based on the average purchase price for the last six months. Tires returned for out of round beyond the first 2/32 of wear will not be considered for adjustment. Off Road, Agriculture and Trailer tires are not eligible for out-of-round or ride disturbance consideration.
- Tires that have been branded to note special classifications such as “B” (blemished) may not be considered for adjustment at Tireco’s sole discretion.
- Tires marked with an “NA” (nonadjustable) are specifically excluded from this Standard Limited Warranty.
- For tires designed for and used on all classes of recreational vehicles, equipment trailers, horse trailers, cargo trailers and all other trailers, Tireco may require a certified weight ticket for any warranty consideration. Specialty Trailer tires are specifically limited to a warranty of four (4) years from date of manufacture and any allowance made will be based on our Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Loss of time, or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damage.
- Tires which have been retreaded (other than those specifically mentioned in our Limited Casing Warranty) or altered in any way are not warranted.
- Tires that do not have a Department of Transportation (DOT) number; tires that fail due to the addition of aftermarket materials (tire fill, sealant, balancer, etc.); tires that have been modified by notching, buffing or cutting; tires returned for weather/ozone cracking after two (2) years from date of purchase; tires with production dates six (6) years and older.
Specific Wheel Limitations and Exclusions
- Tube adjustments will be considered on a case by case basis and must be claimed within the first 30 days after installation or one year from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
- Cosmetic defects caused by weathering as well as used, reconditioned or blemished wheels are specifically excluded from this Standard Limited Warranty.
- Chrome plating and clear coat finishes are warranted against pealing, cracking and other cosmetic flaws for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
- New wheels returned without all of the original packaging material in good condition including the original box will be charged a 15% restocking fee.