Over 20 years of continuous exhaust development and technical expertise are drawn upon to develop the ultimate Milltek Sport range of performance products. Milltek Sport offer an ever expanding comprehensive selection of Performance exhausts which build on the successes of key marquees like Audi, Volkswagen, Porsche, Mini and BMW. This has placed Milltek Sport at the forefront of tuning companies and owners must have list.
Milltek Sport exhausts are produced in high quality type 304 aircraft grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic and is less susceptible to discoloration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipework and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid range torque.
Milltek Sport exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticeable power gains, sounds that are truly awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration.
- 1 x Downpipe
- 1 x Centre Silencer Assembly
- 1 x Y-Piece Assembly
- 1 x LH Rear Silencer Assembly
- 1 x RH Rear Silencer Assembly
- 2 x GT100 Tip Assembly
- Tailpipe Style: GT100
- Pipe Diameter: 2.76" (70.00mm)
- Requires A4 3.2 S line dual-outlet rear valance
- Requires additional hanger bracket (Part # 8K0253144M) from your local Audi dealer
- This product is: EC-Approved
- Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line B8 (2WD and Quattro manual-only) Saloon & Avant 08-11
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your Milltek Sport exhaust system please consider the following Limited Warranty terms & conditions. To qualify for this Limited Warranty all Milltek Sport you must be the original purchaser of the products through an authorised Milltek Sport dealer. Having purchased products directly from an authorised Milltek Sport dealer, all warranties must be handled initially by that dealer. This Limited Warranty is void if the product(s) was/were not purchased new or improperly fitted either by an authorised Milltek Sport dealer or by a competent mechanic. This Limited Warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product only and is not transferable. To exercise the rights under this Limited Warranty, the product(s) must be presented to the supplying authorised Milltek Sport dealer, together with a receipt, bill of sale or other appropriate written proof of purchase which identifies the product(s) by serial number. Alternatively, you will need to supply the dealer with the Part Numbers and Batch Numbers which are stamped onto a plate on each part. Only authorised Milltek Sport dealers are authorised to perform warranty services under this Limited Warranty. Should the product(s) be determined by Milltek Sport to be covered by this Limited Warranty, it will be repaired or replaced, at Milltek Sport's sole discretion, which will be conclusive and binding.
- Hi-Flow catalysts and Downpipes are covered by a 2 year or 80,000km guarantee.
- All electronic products are covered by a 2-year guarantee.
- All other products are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
- In the event of a claim, it is the responsibility of the claimant to return the products to their authorised Milltek Sport dealer, carriage paid, and the products will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion, free of charge.
- The Limited Warranty terms covers the exhaust system only and does not cover garage labour, recovery, vehicle hire or any other associated costs.
- The defective products must be returned for inspection prior to any replacement products being issued.
- Repairs must only be carried out by an authorised Milltek Sport dealer. In the event that repairs are carried out elsewhere, this Limited Warranty will be rendered void.
- The failure of products must not have been caused by any of the following to be eligible for warranty
- Misuse, unauthorised modification, accident, worn or faulty engine mounts, faulty hangers or clamps, excessive vibration, internal explosion or backfire.
- Non-standard use, the fitting of the part to a vehicle for which it is not intended or the application of insulating exhaust wrap.
- The vehicle to which the products are fitted must be serviced in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and a record of this service is to be retained and shown in the event of a warranty claim.
- Clamps, olives, sealing rings, flexible couplings and fittings are not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.