This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
This a Milltek Turboback 3-inch Race System with Race. Custom ECU tuning required. Uses OE Tips and includes Active Exhaust Valve (works with Sport button to release extra sound when required). Offroad use only. Milltek Sport performance exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticable power gains, sounds that are truely awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration. Transforms performance and driveability, Sharper throttle response, Precision, quality controlled manufacture, Highest quality aircraft grade stainless steel, Low pressure systems for maximum performance, Responsibly developed and engineered.
TT MK2 Quattro
|TT MK2 Quattro
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your Milltek Sport exhaust system please consider the following Limited Warranty terms & conditions. To qualify for this Limited Warranty all Milltek Sport you must be the original purchaser of the products through an authorised Milltek Sport dealer. Having purchased products directly from an authorised Milltek Sport dealer, all warranties must be handled initially by that dealer. This Limited Warranty is void if the product(s) was/were not purchased new or improperly fitted either by an authorised Milltek Sport dealer or by a competent mechanic. This Limited Warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product only and is not transferable. To exercise the rights under this Limited Warranty, the product(s) must be presented to the supplying authorised Milltek Sport dealer, together with a receipt, bill of sale or other appropriate written proof of purchase which identifies the product(s) by serial number. Alternatively, you will need to supply the dealer with the Part Numbers and Batch Numbers which are stamped onto a plate on each part. Only authorised Milltek Sport dealers are authorised to perform warranty services under this Limited Warranty. Should the product(s) be determined by Milltek Sport to be covered by this Limited Warranty, it will be repaired or replaced, at Milltek Sport's sole discretion, which will be conclusive and binding.
- Hi-Flow catalysts and Downpipes are covered by a 2 year or 80,000km guarantee.
- All electronic products are covered by a 2-year guarantee.
- All other products are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
- In the event of a claim, it is the responsibility of the claimant to return the products to their authorised Milltek Sport dealer, carriage paid, and the products will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion, free of charge.
- The Limited Warranty terms covers the exhaust system only and does not cover garage labour, recovery, vehicle hire or any other associated costs.
- The defective products must be returned for inspection prior to any replacement products being issued.
- Repairs must only be carried out by an authorised Milltek Sport dealer. In the event that repairs are carried out elsewhere, this Limited Warranty will be rendered void.
- The failure of products must not have been caused by any of the following to be eligible for warranty
- Misuse, unauthorised modification, accident, worn or faulty engine mounts, faulty hangers or clamps, excessive vibration, internal explosion or backfire.
- Non-standard use, the fitting of the part to a vehicle for which it is not intended or the application of insulating exhaust wrap.
- The vehicle to which the products are fitted must be serviced in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and a record of this service is to be retained and shown in the event of a warranty claim.
- Clamps, olives, sealing rings, flexible couplings and fittings are not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.