The goal for the new Version 2 Kit was to envision the future while respecting the heritage of the brand and vehicle. With exceptionally futuristic cues across the body from the shape of the fenders to the long sculpted lines along the sides, we see elements inspired from the brand's concept designs. Meanwhile, the meticulously widened proportions emphasize the muscularity of the vehicle and pays homage to the classic sports car of the 1990's. Every detail reflects the evolution of the ML24 design philosophy and crafted with the utmost precision and quality.
With over 2 years of development, we wanted to ensure this kit is truly unique and looks into the future of automotive styling; not just for our brand (ML24), but for the industry. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology such as 3D Laser Scanning and 3D Prototyping, the entire project (from the initial pencil sketches to 3D CAD modeling, to the final prototyping and product manufacturing), is completed 100% fully in-house, at our studio and facility in Toronto, Canada. All our products are handmade at our facility in Toronto and go through rigorous quality control.Features:
- 11-pieces in total for this complete kitThe kit widens the vehicle by 2.5" (65mm) in the front (per side) and 3.5" (90mm) in the rear (per side)
- The kit is roughly 1.5" lower than the OEM vehicle
- This kit is designed for adhere-on installation, and may be optionally smoothed onto the vehicle ("molded-on")
- The right rear quarter panel comes with the fuel door cut-out area
- OEM fender cutting is mandatory
- Professional installation is required
- Does not include:
- GT Spoiler Wing
- Wheels and tires
- All bodykit products are handmade, handcrafted in-house.
- All bodykit products are made-to-order, the turnaround lead time is roughly 2 weeks from payment to delivery.
- Depending on facility schedule and order quantity, timeline may be slightly delayed.
- This bodykit product comes in white, unpainted.
- There is no refund, return, or exchange on all our bodykit products after purchase.