Moroso Deep Sump Oil Pan Mazda RX7 86-91
Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential.
Mazda RX7 Oil Pan Features:
-6.25 Quart Capacity
- Fully fabricated for exceptional strength and to provide several design advantages over stock-core pan; aluminum construction is lightweight and helps dissipate heat
- Rugged 3/8" thick billet aluminum gasket rail with integral cross-brace serves as a girdle to greatly strengthen the entire engine assembly and reduce flexing under hard driving
- Includes .080"-thick aluminum Baffle Plate to de-aerate and cool return oil
- Dual trap-door baffles hold oil in the sump area during hard acceleration to ensure constant oil supply and oil pressure
- Enlarged sump increases capacity to 6.25 quarts (with stock oil cooler installed), while adding only a quarter-inch in depth to provide ample ground clearance
- Includes magnetic drain plug with extra copper washer, pan mounting kit with hex-drive steel studs to eliminate stripping the engine block and serrated-face flare nuts to withstand vibration
- Accommodates stock pan gasket and dipstick (with modification)
- Use with stock oil pump pickup
- Includes oil temperature sender provisions
NOTE: Oil Pan Capacities DO NOT Include Oil Filter Capacity.
Moroso Performance Products is one of the worlds most respected suppliers of automotive equipment for racing and street performance applications. Moroso manufactures over 3000 products, from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment, marine performance engines and numerous other performance parts. The company has an impressive list of customers, ranging from grass-roots racers to top level NASCAR Nextel Cup and NHRA/IHRA race teams.