Fits: RX-3 & RX-4 models several rotary engine conversions including 1981-'84 Toyota Starlet, 1964-'83 Toyota Corolla, 1971-'73 Datsun 1200 & others with little or no cross-member modifications also tube chassis cars. Oil Pan, Aluminum, Front Sump. Engine Application: 13B Rotary (Non FD or Renesis)
- Rugged 3/8" thick billet aluminum gasket rail with integral cross-brace serves as a girdle to greatly stengthen the entire engine assembly and reduce flexing under hard driving
- Fully fabricated
- Dual trap door baffles for Drag Race & Street
- Enlarged sump increases capacity to 6-1/4 quarts (with stock oil cooler installed) while adding only a quarter-inch in depth to provide ample ground clearance
- Includes oil temperature sensor provisions
- Includes magnetic drain plug with extra copper washer and pan mounting kit with hex-drive steel studs to eliminate stripping the engine block and serrated-face flare nuts to withstand vibration
- Accommodates stock pan gasket and dipstick (with modifications)
Other Part Numbers:
Who is Moroso?
Moroso Performance is an aftermarket company that was established back in 1968. They are a world-renowned company that specializes in creating parts and equipment used for street and racing performance applications. Today, they are considered as the leading brand when it comes to performance parts and is a trusted brand all over the globe.
Parts for Your Every Need
The company offers more than 4000 products ranging from oiling systems, ignition components, engine covers, air cleaners, fuel systems, chassis and suspension parts, racing tools, and a whole lot more. They have the most comprehensive list of performance parts available. Hence, they are the brand of choice by top racing teams from different racing disciplines. Their customers come from NHRA and IHRA race teams, NASCAR - just to name a few.
Built by a Racer for Racers
The company was founded by Dick Moroso. Being a racer himself during the 1960s, he understands what racers need, which allowed him to develop products based on these. His passion for racing has been carried over even up to this day, helping them create products that actually perform.
Moroso continuously updates its facility in order for them to create the best parts. Armed with the latest CAS/CAM software and other sophisticated tools such as CNC machines, Turret punch press, and lathe machines, they are able to manufacture products that are precise and accurate down to the smallest detail.
Purchase Moroso Products at Vivid Racing
If you are in search of a quality component that would help your vehicle perform better, then Moroso is the brand for you. With thousands of parts to choose from, they would definitely have you covered whatever parts you need. To know more visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your needs.
This limited warranty is extended only to each individual who purchases a Moroso or Competition Engineering by Moroso product. This limited warranty applies to any product which, after inspection by Moroso Performance Products, is found to have a defect in either material or workmanship.
To obtain the benefit of this limited warranty you must:
(1) return the product and sales receipt to Moroso Performance Products, 80 Carter Drive, Guilford, CT 06437 at your own expense, so that it is received by Moroso no later than forty-five (45) days after the date it was purchased;
(2) clearly state the specific complaint that you have with respect to the product.
If all of the above procedures are followed, and the product is found by Moroso to be defective in either material or workmanship, Moroso shall either repair or replace the product, at its election, and at its sole cost. Moroso will attempt to repair or replace any defective product within sixty (60) days after receipt.
This limited warranty does not cover or apply to any damage sustained to the vehicle, engine or other parts which may have been caused by the defective product and does not cover or apply to any personal injury, labor charges or any other incidental costs or damages caused by the defective product.
This limited warranty is the only express warranty which applies to Moroso or Competition Engineering by Moroso products and is expressly given in lieu of any other warranty expressed or implied, including that of merchantability. Any implied warranty including that of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose is hereby limited by the same terms and time limitations set forth in this limited express warranty and otherwise excluded.
You may have rights under either state or federal law, including laws governing warranties, which you should consult.
Except for those obligations assumed herein, Moroso Performance Products, Inc. assumes no other obligations in connection with the sale of its products.