Moroso Kicked-Out Sump Oil Pan Toyota MR2 91-95
Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential.
Toyota MR2 Oil Pan Features:
-6.5 Quart Capacity
- Kicked-out sumps on each side of the pan increases capacity to 6.5 quarts without restricting ground clearance and helping to lower the average oil temperature
- Solid windage tray with oil drain & dipstick cut out holes prevents oil from splashing back to the rotating assembly, robbing vital horse power
- Trap door baffling allows oil to flow "one way" into the pick-up area during hard acceleration and deceleration, preventing the pick-up screen from starving for oil
- Rigid one piece 1/4" thick billet aluminum pan rail
- Front of pan includes a 28mm threaded bung to accommodate the factory turbo drain back connection
- Side of pan retains a 3/8" thick billet receptacle to accommodate the factory oil level sensor
- Includes mounting kit with hex drive steel studs and serrated faced flanged nuts
Fits: 1990-95 Toyota MR2, Turbo Models Only
NOTE: Oil Pan Capacities DO NOT Include Oil Filter Capacity.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm