Moroso Kicked-Out Sump Oil Pan Toyota MR2 91-95
Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential.
Toyota MR2 Oil Pan Features:
-6.5 Quart Capacity
- Kicked-out sumps on each side of the pan increases capacity to 6.5 quarts without restricting ground clearance and helping to lower the average oil temperature
- Solid windage tray with oil drain & dipstick cut out holes prevents oil from splashing back to the rotating assembly, robbing vital horse power
- Trap door baffling allows oil to flow "one way" into the pick-up area during hard acceleration and deceleration, preventing the pick-up screen from starving for oil
- Rigid one piece 1/4" thick billet aluminum pan rail
- Front of pan includes a 28mm threaded bung to accommodate the factory turbo drain back connection
- Side of pan retains a 3/8" thick billet receptacle to accommodate the factory oil level sensor
- Includes mounting kit with hex drive steel studs and serrated faced flanged nuts
Fits: 1990-95 Toyota MR2, Turbo Models Only
NOTE: Oil Pan Capacities DO NOT Include Oil Filter Capacity.
This limited warranty is extended only to each individual who purchases a Moroso or Competition Engineering by Moroso product. This limited warranty applies to any product which, after inspection by Moroso Performance Products, is found to have a defect in either material or workmanship.
To obtain the benefit of this limited warranty you must:
(1) return the product and sales receipt to Moroso Performance Products, 80 Carter Drive, Guilford, CT 06437 at your own expense, so that it is received by Moroso no later than forty-five (45) days after the date it was purchased;
(2) clearly state the specific complaint that you have with respect to the product.
If all of the above procedures are followed, and the product is found by Moroso to be defective in either material or workmanship, Moroso shall either repair or replace the product, at its election, and at its sole cost. Moroso will attempt to repair or replace any defective product within sixty (60) days after receipt.
This limited warranty does not cover or apply to any damage sustained to the vehicle, engine or other parts which may have been caused by the defective product and does not cover or apply to any personal injury, labor charges or any other incidental costs or damages caused by the defective product.
This limited warranty is the only express warranty which applies to Moroso or Competition Engineering by Moroso products and is expressly given in lieu of any other warranty expressed or implied, including that of merchantability. Any implied warranty including that of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose is hereby limited by the same terms and time limitations set forth in this limited express warranty and otherwise excluded.
You may have rights under either state or federal law, including laws governing warranties, which you should consult.
Except for those obligations assumed herein, Moroso Performance Products, Inc. assumes no other obligations in connection with the sale of its products.