Moroso Kicked-Out Wet Sump Oil Pan Toyota Corolla 81-82
Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential.
Toyota Corolla Oil Pan Features:
-6 Quart Capacity
- Fully fabricated, all-aluminum pan, dyno tested and track proven to ensure optimum oil control and performance
- Louvered windage tray strips oil from rotating assembly and keeps sump oil isolated to reduce power-robbing windage
- A separate sump tray helps prevent oil from splashing back and also de-aerates oil returning from the turbo
- Kicked-out sumps on each side of the pan increases capacity to six quarts without restricting ground clearance (same depth as stock pan)
- Trap-door baffling allows oil to flow "one way" into the pickup area during hard acceleration and deceleration
- One piece, 1/4" thick 6061-T6 billet aluminum pan rail provides a rigid flange for leak-free sealing
- Includes 1/2" NPT bungs for plumbing turbo oil return line and installing oil temperature sender.
- Two magnetic drain plugs facilitate oil draining when the engine is canted left or right
- Includes mounting kit with hex-drive steel studs and serrated-face flange nuts
- Use with standard or high-volume oil pumps and stock pickup
Fits Toyota 3TC, 2T and 2TC engines *For engine swaps, check dimensions for clearance.
NOTE: Oil Pan Capacities DO NOT Include Oil Filter Capacity.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
2001, 2005, 2007, 2009-2011
|Tacoma||2001, 2005, 2007, 2009-2011|