SR48 Lug Nuts feature open ends for vehicles with extended studs, and track cars that change wheels multiple times on any given weekend. Smaller in size than typical lug nuts, each lug nut weighs just 36 grams. Cold-forged from 1008 steel, this enables the SR48 lug nuts to be made smaller and lighter, yet retaining maximum strength.
- Lightweight and Thin Wall Construction
- Compact size fits small diameter wheel holes
- Oversized 60 degree taper seat
- Full stud engagement, accomodates long race studs
- OEM quality material for strength and durability
- Knurled perimeter top for easy installation
- Designed specially for japanese performance cars
Available in Black, Purple, Neon Chrome, and Titanium finishes. Please select below.
Includes 20 lug nuts and 17mm Hex Wrench Adapter.
M12x1.50 Thread fits Toyota, Honda, Acura, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Lexus, etc.