Niche Wheels is the ultimate in custom wheel manufacturing perfection. They re Monotec Designs are cut from a single block of 6061 - T6 forged aluminum. This wheel type allows for the very best combination of strength and light weight. Monotec wheels are built for the truest high performance vehicles on the road. Monotec is the lightest, strongest and truest wheel technology available today.Features:
- Monoblock Forged Aluminum Wheel
- Wheel size: 20x9.5
- Custom Bolt Pattern
- Custom Offset
- Standard Finish or Custom Options Available
- All images are representational only, actual wheels may differ slightly.
- Because Niches MonoTec Wheels are designed as a custom wheel, please include the desired Bolt Pattern, color and offset information in the box below or contact us to place your order.
- Build time is at least 2 weeks.
Niche wheels are one of the house brands of MHT Wheels. MHT is the main manufacture for many 1pc and 3pc forged wheel companies as listed on our site. The Niche brand features many of your favorite designs including very popular concave and flush fitments. Both their 1 and 3 piece wheels have been used on a couple of the Vivid Racing project cars. Very strong, lightweight, and priced to sell, the Niche brand is an excellent choice when considering upgrading the wheels on your vehicle.
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Niche Wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Niche Wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Niche Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off road use or by road hazard impact.
- Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
The Niche Warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser, when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.