These supercharger kits are the most complete available, including everything needed for installation other than fuel system and tuning. This includes all mounting brackets for the blower, pullies, belts, intercooler, all the tubing, piping, fittings and clamps and even oil for the self contained lubricating system. You do not need to make any major modifications or purchase special tools. Many customers install in their garage or driveway over a weekend.Features:
- Horsepower gain: Up to 1000+ total
- F-1D, F-1, or F-1A supercharger head unit, satin finish standard, upgrades available
- Boost pressure up to 10-30 psi, spec'd out after order is placed
- Highly effective air-to-water intercooler for a max 1,500 HP
- All tubing and Race Bypass Valve
- Belt Drive System: Additional Dedicated 8 Rib
- The coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains available
- ProCharger's patented and proven, self-contained oiling design requires no external oil lines
- Easiest and quickest installation
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZO6 15-18
Thanks to relentless innovation, ProCharger technology is generations ahead of the competition. ProChargers are the only superchargers to incorporate billet impellers in production models. Our exclusive, patented, self-contained, gear-driven centrifugal superchargers eliminate tapping into your oil pan, run cooler and produce more power than any of our competitor’s supercharger kits.
Our standards for quality and durability allow our customers to have peace of mind knowing they have the best built superchargers with the best warranty in the industry.
Unless otherwise noted, ProCharger kits for fuel-injected applications meet both EPA and CARB emissions requirements and are classified as 50 state legal.
Most ProCharger systems are covered by a 1 year warranty, although a 3 year extended coverage policy is available for many automotive and truck applications. For information on the warranty coverage for a specific ProCharger system, please consult the price list which is supplied with every product literature mailing.