This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Quicksilver Race Pipess 200 cpsi Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2005+
The stock catalytic converters have cores with about about 600 cells per square inch (cpsi) giving only a flow area of approximately 55%.
The Quicksilver squo;Race Catalysts have a microscopically thin Fecralloy metallic core of 200 cpsi to which the essential Platinum and Rhodium are applied at a much greater density (25 grams per cubic foot compared to 10 grams on a typical aftermarket product). This all results in a flow area of approximately 85% whilst remaining clean enough to meet emissions requirements.
These Catalysts deliver a very different sound which is closer to the GT4. They offer a crisper, sharper crackle that cuts and re-forms up and down through the gears.Features
- Substantial weight reduction over the OE parts.
- Accelerated gas-flow draws heat away more efficiently to reduce under-bonnet temperatures – particularly important for a tuned engine.
- The original lambda sensors are retained in their correct positions for the proper operation of the OBD2 (on-board diagnostics) system.
- They are plug & play requiring no retuning or other modifications.
- Dyno tests show a 16bhp improvement, increased mid-range torque and noticeably improved throttle response
- Quicksilver products ship directly from the UK.
- Item may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Customers are responsible for all Taxes or Duty Fees.
Quicksilver was established in 1973 to provide cars with higher quality and longer lasting systems. Today, their exhausts are manufactured in Great Britain and feature the ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
Vivid Racing carries two of the QuickSilver exhaust lines. These are the Sport and Titan Collection. The Sport series is designed for the majority of modern cars to enhance their sound and provide more performance. The Titan Collection is engineered to provide high quality performance with a unique sound and to reduce the weight of the entire system. This is achieved with the use of titanium and inconel to balance the weight, durability and performance.