This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The QuickSilver stainless steel secondary Race pipes are a direct bolt-in replacement for the original catalytic converters and offer the driver improved performance, an enhanced sport sound, and reduced weight.
For those drivers that want total unrestricted flow of the exhaust gases and the ultimate sound, these pipes replace the secondary factory catalytic converters. Installing these pipes will add approximately 3 decibels to the sound when combined with the Quicksilver Sport exhaust system and primary Race Pipe.Features:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ultimate race car sound
- Improved flow of exiting exhaust gases
- Significant reduction in under-hood temperatures
- Bolt-on fit, precision engineered
- Reduced Weight (3.0kg, 6.6lbs)
- Lamborghini Murcielago (All Models) 02-07
- Quicksilver products ship directly from the UK.
- Item may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Customers are responsible for all Taxes or Duty Fees.
Quicksilver was established in 1973 to provide cars with higher quality and longer lasting systems. Today, their exhausts are manufactured in Great Britain and feature the ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
Vivid Racing carries two of the QuickSilver exhaust lines. These are the Sport and Titan Collection. The Sport series is designed for the majority of modern cars to enhance their sound and provide more performance. The Titan Collection is engineered to provide high quality performance with a unique sound and to reduce the weight of the entire system. This is achieved with the use of titanium and inconel to balance the weight, durability and performance.