QuickSilver's Titan 'SuperSport' exhaust system for your R8 V10 is a much lighter weight system that has more efficient flow and shows a noticeable improvement in throttle response whilst enhancing that sports car sound. QuickSilver's system offers an enhanced experience. At lower engine speeds it produces a wonderful deep tone, with volume and pitch increasing in direct proportion to rpm climaxing in a robust race car howl at the red line. This system is recommended for the true enthusiast who wants to optimize the experience. A Supercar sound may be the main reason most drivers choose a QuickSilver Exhaust System for their Audi R8. The sound of an R8 is such an important part of driving; the rise and fall through the gears, the blips on downchange, the pops on the overrun all add to the fun.
The Quicksilver'stem has a Titanium silencer and thin-gauge stainless steel tube to achieve a combination of the lightest possible weight with strength and durability.
At lower engine speeds it produces a wonderful deep tone, with volume and pitch increasing in direct proportion to rpm climaxing in a robust race car howl at red line.Features:
- Amazing Sound: 88dB at idle and 105dB at 6000 rpm
- Wonderful deep muscle rich sound.
- Titanium silencer casing for weight reduction.
- Improved throttle response.
- Retains original tips to keep the look.
- Significant reduction in under-bonnet temperatures
- OEM: 37 kilos ~ 81.5 lbs
- QuickSilver: 10.2 kilos ~ 22.4 lbs
- Saving: 26.8 kilos ~ 59 lbs
- Benefit to all areas of performance
- Bolt-On fit that works with the original catalyst & heat-shields
- All original exhaust sensors and probes are retained in their original positions
- Fits with factory tail-pipes & cats
- Quicksilver products ship directly from the UK.
- Item may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Customers are responsible for all Taxes or Duty Fees.
Quicksilver was established in 1973 to provide cars with higher quality and longer lasting systems. Today, their exhausts are manufactured in Great Britain and feature the ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
Vivid Racing carries two of the QuickSilver exhaust lines. These are the Sport and Titan Collection. The Sport series is designed for the majority of modern cars to enhance their sound and provide more performance. The Titan Collection is engineered to provide high quality performance with a unique sound and to reduce the weight of the entire system. This is achieved with the use of titanium and inconel to balance the weight, durability and performance.