A lower arm angle for a low-built car will move the roll center point to a far lower position from the center of gravity and is far from ideal. The result is a deteriorating cornering force from an increased body roll. The J's Racing center adjuster corrects the low roll center point to an ideal position.
Effective for reducing the body roll, increased stability, sharper steering response and enhancing the cornering force. Fitment: Notes:
- J's Racing recommends 12mm Roll Center Adjuster for S2000 with ride height lowered by 20mm to 50mm. For S2000 with ride height lowered more than 40mm, J's Racing recommends 20mm Roll Center Adjuster
- It is not recommended to the vehicle with the ride height from stock to – 20mm.
- The roll axis, the line between the front and rear roll center, angle is another very important factor in S2000 setting. It is extremely important that J's Racing Front Camber Adjuster L1 or L2 is used with the rear Roll Center Adjuster 12mm or 20mm.
- It does not fit the 16 inch wheels.
- A pressing is required for the installation.
- Installation at professional facility is highly recommended.
- A proper alignment adjustment is required after the installation.
- Please apply the correct tightening torque.
Started in Osaka Japan, our specialty has always been tuning and developing the performance parts for Honda vehicles. We also actively host track events for our customers and participate in several race series. All of our products and tuning menus are the fruit of the countless test and research on the actual race tracks and test courses. It has been our philosophy that only the products which meet or exceed the very high standard set by us are to be released to the market We believe it is this philosophy which results in the worldwide popularity of our products from the North America, Asia, Oceania, and Europe.