D2 CIRCUIT Series coilovers are designed for the circuit track enthusiast determined to go fast. Increased spring rates with more aggressively valved dampers and a larger, heavy-duty piston construction result in a suspension system that out-performs its competition. Large 52mm shock bodies increase oil capacity and the aluminum construction decreases weight to help this coilover perform at the limit.
- This kit was carefully designed for circuit racing. With over 250 circuit wins under their belt, D2 racing has much experience in the circuit market. D2 Circuit coilovers are fully customizable to match your exact driving habits, modifications and expectations.
- Aluminum upper mount for wishbone-style suspension enhances the handling of the vehicle and pillowball upper mount for McPherson-Style suspension enhances the handling and adjusts the camber angle.
- 36 different damping settings are able to responds to the varieties of road conditions.
- Aluminum lightweight ride height adjustments to easily change the ride height and reduce the weight of the vehicle.
- The spring rate and damping force are specially made for circuit.
- Standard monotube designs with 52mm big pistons prevent the rise of oil temperature making it easy to maintain the performance of the coilovers.
- The ride height can be dropped 80mm~120mm from OE ride height.
- Camber and caster can be adjusted by an optional 3D pillowball upper mount
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary.
D2 Racing products are covered by a one year limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects on originally installed vehicle. Warranty does not cover parts that have been abused, modified, incorrectly installed or used for other than the original intent or application. Warranty does not cover cosmetic finishes or accessories. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Shipping and labor are not covered under warranty.