D2 Racing DRAG suspension kits greatly reduce your 1/4 mile time by offering increased traction properties through the use of drag specific dampening and spring rates while still retaining 36 ways of adjustment.
- Suited for Drag Racing.
- The coilover can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height.
- Made of aluminum material to reduce the weight of vehicle.
- We advise our customers who utilize the principle of adjusting ride height to balance the weight of the tire when installing to increase LSD life-cycle.
- These drag coilovers help prevent the sudden weight transfer at launch. During launch, the car and rsquo;s weight will shift which compresses the springs. The drag coilovers help prevent that from happening, putting your vehicles power to the pavement quicker and increasing the stability of vehicle at high speed.
- Camber can be adjusted by included camber plates on McPherson-Style Suspension.
- The ride height can be dropped 80mm~120mm from OE ride height.
- Camber and caster can be adjusted by an optional 3D pillowball upper mount
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary.
D2 Racing products are covered by a one year limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects on originally installed vehicle. Warranty does not cover parts that have been abused, modified, incorrectly installed or used for other than the original intent or application. Warranty does not cover cosmetic finishes or accessories. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Shipping and labor are not covered under warranty.