The GT Series was developed for ultra high performance street cars that also see double duty as weekend track cars. The GT Series features more aggressive spring rates than our RS Series street coilovers, and comes equipped with external nitrogen reservoirs to allow for independent adjustment and fine tuning of compression and rebound. The GT Series is our ultimate street/track coilover system.
- This multi-function coilover is one of the top shock absorbers in the world.
- There are 2 adjustment knobs in this unit, one is for adjusting nitrogen pressure and the other one is for adjusting the damping force.
- The compression and rebound damping settings can be adjusted separately, along with the above-mentioned adjustment knobs. There are 864 different ways to adjust the coilover settings.
- These coilovers extend the amount of oil and nitrogen gas which can increase the stability of the shocks and prevent the shock oil temperature from rising too high and exhausting after long-term use.
- D2 Racing GT Coilovers are recommended for the more experienced enthusiast. The coilovers can be used for track, rally asphalt, drifting, and 0-400M drag race specs.
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary.
D2 Racing products are covered by a one year limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects on originally installed vehicle. Warranty does not cover parts that have been abused, modified, incorrectly installed or used for other than the original intent or application. Warranty does not cover cosmetic finishes or accessories. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Shipping and labor are not covered under warranty.