J's Racing has teamed up with CRUX Engineering and have developed a premier performance / racing suspension manufacturer. The products are designed from enormous data collected from countless field tests on the race track. The stroke, dumping force, gas pressure are all optimized to achieve the best lap times. Feedback information are used to manufacture the best street / performance suspension kits for our customers.
CRUX's name might imply "racing suspension". However, each system is hand made to meet J's racing specification and the smoothness of the system also provides a comfortable ride on the street. Features:
Fitment: Kit Includes:
- CRUX damper base, 30-stage damping force adjustable
- Full length adjustable
- Spring rate freely selectable
- Damping setting for each stage (full order)
- Front / Rear Aluminum Damper Body
- ID60 Series Spring
- Front & Rear Aluminum Upper Seat
- Bump Rubber / Dust Boots
- SWIFT spring is attached to the spring.
- After installation, check the bolts and nuts for tightening periodically. Please do it every time before running on the circuit.
- There is no instruction manual. Please ask a professional shop for assembly.
- Incorrect installation may cause accidents or vehicle damage.
Started in Osaka Japan, our specialty has always been tuning and developing the performance parts for Honda vehicles. We also actively host track events for our customers and participate in several race series. All of our products and tuning menus are the fruit of the countless test and research on the actual race tracks and test courses. It has been our philosophy that only the products which meet or exceed the very high standard set by us are to be released to the market We believe it is this philosophy which results in the worldwide popularity of our products from the North America, Asia, Oceania, and Europe.