Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship Radflo's products are built to order and all component are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering. As a result our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provide high performance outcomes.
Our commitment is to provide top tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price. We thank you for selecting Radflo.
All Radflo OE Replacement Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by built-to-order.
- Part Number: 6CN-002-20
- Product Type: OE Replacement 2.5 Inch Front Coil-Over Kit, For 5 Inch Lift Kit
- Year/Make/Model: 2004-2017 Nissan Titan
- Lift Height: 5 Inch
- Front/Rear App: Front
- Bearing Size: OE Determined
- Body Diameter: 2.5 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Coil-Over Hardware: CNC Machined Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware: OE Location and Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel or Mirror Polished Chromed Rod
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Factory Serviceable
- Springs: Eibach Springs
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 250 psi
- Sold As A Kit
- All items are built to order. Please allow a 2-3 week lead time for shipment.
Radflo products are warrantied free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of initial purchase by the original retail purchaser. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt, a clear description of the problem and a return authorization number. Radflo Suspension Technology's obligation under this warranty covers repair or replacement of any part found to be defective, and it reserves the right to all final warranty or non-warranty decisions.
- Radflo Suspension Technology does not warranty any damage that has occurred when:
- The product has been abused, misused or improperly installed
- The product has been improperly disassembled, reassembled or serviced
- The product has been altered, modified or fitted with non-factory parts
- The product has been improperly lubricated or filled with non-factory oil
- The product has been damaged by collision
- The exterior finish has been damaged by chemicals or corrosive cleaners
- The product has been damaged or lost during shipping (full value insurance is recommended)
- For questions about our warranty, or to obtain a return authorization number, please contact our service department.