The Fuel Cell Surge Tank (FCST) is a fill plate replacement for popular fuel cells including ATL, FuelSafe, Pyrotect, Harmon, Jaz, etc. The FCST is designed for EFI vehicles experiencing fuel pump starvation issues while using a competition fuel cell. The FCST is NOT a pseudo surge tank trap door box. It is the first of its kind to feature a true dual-chamber fuel tank utilizing a single lift pump and up to three surge tank pumps, all in a compact drop-in package.
The FCST also provides a quick and easy way to drop-in an upgraded fuel pump system for extra flow for vehicles with large power demand upgrades such as forced induction. Alcohol fuels such as E85, methanol, etc can be safely used.Features
- Anodized Aluminum 6x10, 24-Bolt Fill Plate
- Anodized Aluminum 2.2 Liter Surge Tank Canister
- Anodized Aluminum Lift Pump Mounting Brackets
- Anodized Aluminum Surge Tank Pump Mounting Bracket
- Anodized Aluminum O-Ring Sealed -6AN Fittings
- Anodized Aluminum 3/4 Inch -16 (-8AN) Port Plugs x2
- Submersible Rubber Hose and Tubing for all Pumps
- 24" External Wiring Harness for Surge Tank Pumps
- 24" External Wiring Harness for Lift Pump
- Standard 6-Bolt 2.18" B.C. Flange, Fill Neck Not Included
- 8AN Sized Vent Hole, Roll Over Valve Not Included
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- The FCST is NOT a pseudo "surge tank" trap door box.
- Images are for representation only. Actual product may vary
Radium Engineering is an aftermarket automotive company located in the Pacific Northwest that designs and produces quality performance products. A team with personal passions for innovation leads Radium towards advancement in the industry.
With thorough research and development utilizing state of the art equipment, Radium designs all products in-house with the goal to enhance the driving experience and solve problems that keep vehicles from reaching their full potential. Extensive testing and evaluation ensures the durability and integrity of Radium products exceed consumer expectations.
Currently, Radium manufactures an expanding collection of motorsport parts and accessories for high performance and racing focusing on thier revolutionary fuel surge tank line. An ever expanding collection of application specific parts are also being created. Please contact Radium for more information.